PDA

View Full Version : GFWL my game does not start!!

vbiancarde
24th Sep 2009, 06:44
Hi

I have tried every way to play more GFWL BAA does not leave to start my game. I installed the game normally already applied the patch 1.1 and the error continues.

The problem is that if I log in to the live offline after the 2nd show the game crashes and an error: BmGame stopped working. If I do not log in to the live, with no regard to enter the game continues and I can play quietly. But only way to save is by using the account live.
The problem is that if I log in to the live offline after the 2nd show the game crashes and an error: BmGame stopped working. If I do not log in to the live, with no regard to enter the game continues and I can play quietly. But only way to save is by using the account live...

I tried reinstalling the game, reinstall the live, look for solutions on the internet and nothing fix the problem.

Use 7 windows home premium, my settings are: Amd dual 4800+ 2.5ghz, GF 8600gt 4gb ramm 160HD

Someone knows the solution to help me, so being able to play this incredible game

vbiancarde
25th Sep 2009, 16:04
Any help??

Marcus
25th Sep 2009, 16:07
Are you using one of the digital download versions, eg D2D or Gamersgate?

Have you tried installing the 1.1 patch from the official Eidos source (cf the GFWL or filesharing version):
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=96538

jaywalker2309
25th Sep 2009, 16:07
Is your documents folder (not the library) on your c drive?

Smashman
25th Sep 2009, 16:19
Is your documents folder (not the library) on your c drive?

This is definitely the common problem..
jaycw2309 are you planning on releasing a patch for this?

jaywalker2309
25th Sep 2009, 16:21
Smashman, unfortunately its not as easy as that. did you have similar problem?

Smashman
25th Sep 2009, 16:28
Smashman, unfortunately its not as easy as that. did you have similar problem?

Luckily not..
I've heard ALOT about it.
I guess it's never as easy as that :P
Just wondering if you were working on it.

jaywalker2309
25th Sep 2009, 16:38
we're trying to find out if theres a common issue or something we can at least advise people to get them into game etc

Smashman
25th Sep 2009, 16:43
we're trying to find out if theres a common issue or something we can at least advise people to get them into game etc

Sure.
Fair nuff.
:D

WalleO
25th Sep 2009, 17:01
Hi

I have tried every way to play more GFWL BAA does not leave to start my game. I installed the game normally already applied the patch 1.1 and the error continues.

The problem is that if I log in to the live offline after the 2nd show the game crashes and an error: BmGame stopped working. If I do not log in to the live, with no regard to enter the game continues and I can play quietly. But only way to save is by using the account live.
The problem is that if I log in to the live offline after the 2nd show the game crashes and an error: BmGame stopped working. If I do not log in to the live, with no regard to enter the game continues and I can play quietly. But only way to save is by using the account live...

I tried reinstalling the game, reinstall the live, look for solutions on the internet and nothing fix the problem.

Use 7 windows home premium, my settings are: Amd dual 4800+ 2.5ghz, GF 8600gt 4gb ramm 160HD

Someone knows the solution to help me, so being able to play this incredible game

And to be fair to Eidos, Windows 7 isnt released yet. i also suspect you might have left the demo installed while you installed the full version. i wonder again, if you ever installed the pirated full version, especially since you are already running windows 7.

vbiancarde
25th Sep 2009, 21:15
@Waller

I use Windows 7 as my college has an agreement with microsoft windows and you can download for free and necktie who normally does the same course as me (computer science).
A copy of my game is ORIGINAL, bought soon after the launch and so far no solution to solve my problem. The game's online and offilne error is logged in with a live.

vbiancarde
25th Sep 2009, 21:27
@Waller

I use Windows 7 as my college has an agreement with microsoft windows and you can download for free and necktie who normally does the same course as me (computer science).
A copy of my game is ORIGINAL, bought soon after the launch and so far no solution to solve my problem. The game's online and offilne error is logged in with a live.

@Marcus

Yes, I downloaded the patch directly from this link and keeps giving error. I have in my pc resident evil 5, red faction guerilla and the BAA 3 using live and only the Batman of the error.

@jaycw2309

my library is located on partition d: hd because the format pc very often.