PDA

View Full Version : Can't grapple to the open vent above the Arkham Mansion??

goro_tr
23rd Sep 2009, 12:09
Hi I am playing the mission: "talk to aaron cash in the arkham mansion"

I have left the Botanical Gardens and head to the mansion after I destroy the mutated flowers.

In front of the Arkham Mansion there is a huge Ivy. I grappled up to the balcony above the main gate and saw the vent. It was open. I think have opened it before. There was no ceiling on it. But I can't grapple. The indicator is not beeing seen. How will I enter the vent ?

1Joker1
23rd Sep 2009, 12:21
Another bug,people?

I'm surprised if this happens to you for the first time.

RYO_91
23rd Sep 2009, 13:58
Hi I am playing the mission: "talk to aaron cash in the arkham mansion"

I have left the Botanical Gardens and head to the mansion after I destroy the mutated flowers.

In front of the Arkham Mansion there is a huge Ivy. I grappled up to the balcony above the main gate and saw the vent. It was open. I think have opened it before. There was no ceiling on it. But I can't grapple. The indicator is not beeing seen. How will I enter the vent ?

There are two options here: you have a pirated copy of the game or you buyed it but you are suffering a bug, if it is the first one you should buy the game (support eidos) and if it is the second one an admin/moderator should help you

rifq_is
23rd Sep 2009, 17:44
It`s 100% same with my problem.. I just finish from botanic garden and the mission tell me to talk with aaron cash. But I CAN`T FIND THE LETTER F AT VENTILATION so I can`t go to mansion.. Eidos I know this is small but it`s a maeningfull for me. help us please...

Nemesis296
23rd Sep 2009, 17:49
Here's a workaround...don't go back in the Mansion. Head over to the Intensive Treatment building where you'd be instructed to go, and figure a way out to get inside. :)

Kevin =]
24th Sep 2009, 04:12
Here's a workaround...don't go back in the Mansion. Head over to the Intensive Treatment building where you'd be instructed to go, and figure a way out to get inside. :)

what are you talking about nemesis...? the only way to get to the intensive treatment is... ohhhh ;)

rifq_is
24th Sep 2009, 04:26
Hmm U mean i can skip that step? I already try it but it seem I can`t go into Intensive treatment. Can u help me out?

Nemesis296
24th Sep 2009, 13:10
Hmm U mean i can skip that step? I already try it but it seem I can`t go into Intensive treatment. Can u help me out?

You can't go in through the doors ;) but there is a way. I managed to go there during my 2nd playthrough without going to talk to Cash first. Was just saying if you're completely stuck at that point and feel like you can't continue, it's kinda an optional step :)

And actually, it's kinda interesting...I don't believe there will be snipers in that area if you don't go in the mansion first...

rifq_is
24th Sep 2009, 18:38
You can't go in through the doors ;) but there is a way. I managed to go there during my 2nd playthrough without going to talk to Cash first. Was just saying if you're completely stuck at that point and feel like you can't continue, it's kinda an optional step :)

And actually, it's kinda interesting...I don't believe there will be snipers in that area if you don't go in the mansion first...

aehiuahhaeeae ur right.. I skip that useless chit chat and stright to the croc lair.. when I arrived the mission objective are update. so I can continue my journey.. Why I`m not think it early lol:)

rifq_is
24th Sep 2009, 18:39

Used a number 5 item on a sniper roof near the investment building... :)

goro_tr
24th Sep 2009, 21:39
Used a number 5 item on a sniper roof near the investment building... :)

I will give it a try.. thank you for the help :)

goro_tr
24th Sep 2009, 22:00
yeah I've tried and I am able to continue my journey. Thank you all...