PDA

View Full Version : Please help! Game crash!!

Takedown01776
22nd Sep 2009, 15:54
Alright, here is whats going on. When I start up the game i get the screen that says "Play, settings, view readme, exit" I click play and a message comes up saying "BmGame has stopped working". It spends a second searching for a solution and then it says it will notify me if a solution is found yada yada yada. Oh also, I bought the game from steam, and while its loading a thing comes up and says "Performing first time setup: Installing Microsoft DirectX for windows (step 1 of 1)". I'm sure my computer can handle it fine, id be surprised if it couldn't handle it on full graphics well. I have my NVidia driver that was out of date before updated and nothing seems to work. PLEASE HELP. Thank you in advance :)

jaywalker2309
22nd Sep 2009, 15:58
what are your system specs.. within the launcher did you click on settings and try disabling physx?

Takedown01776
22nd Sep 2009, 16:39
Well i'm not sure how to get my system spec, this computer was custom built and I didn't build it haha. I Did try disabling physx, and that didnt work. I have 3gb of RAM and i have NVIDIA geoforce 8800 GTS. My moniter says syncmaster913BMplus/913BM/syncmastermagic. I Have intel core duo CPU. I hope that helps you help me :) thanks again

Takedown01776
22nd Sep 2009, 22:25
Well i'm not sure how to get my system spec, this computer was custom built and I didn't build it haha. I Did try disabling physx, and that didnt work. I have 3gb of RAM and i have NVIDIA geoforce 8800 GTS. My moniter says syncmaster913BMplus/913BM/syncmastermagic. I Have intel core duo CPU. I hope that helps you help me thanks again

KevTheDude
22nd Sep 2009, 23:04
I am also having issues with this gamei, t freezes when i try to launch and gives no explanation or error message. The only way to get things working again is to reset. I have played the demo which works fine (downloaded through steam).

I've installed all driver updates and installed the title update 1.1 patch (downloaded from 3rd party site). I am considering returning the game as i have have not yet even been able to launch it, let alone play it!

System specs are Windows XP Professional 32bit, Intel core 2 duo E8500 3.16gHz, 2gb ram, ATI Radeon HD 4870 1gb GPU and Creative Sound Blaster Live E880 sound card.

Takedown01776
22nd Sep 2009, 23:55
well were on a journey to fix batman together then haha....im just gunna wait in this forum till someone helps :/