PDA

View Full Version : how do you kill zsasz?

sikostupidlevels
22nd Sep 2009, 04:37
How do you kill zsasz when he holds the doctor hostage with the knife? I've tried over 50 times, but I can't target zsasz with the batarang without her dying. The batarang can't be guided from where he has to be as he is very limited as to where he can crouch or stand. And you can't throw the batarang and guide it from a crouching position. It's a funny teaser that they allow you to climb to the second level, but there is no way to target Zsasz from up there. While the game has been great up to this point, I am now through with purchasing games. Thank you EIDOS for curing me of my gaming addiction. :mad2:I have bought about $300 worth of games in the last year because I kept hoping that a company would make a great game that does not have one or two nearly impossible tasks where there is only one way to get past it. Sadly, I've purchased about $3000 worth of video games ( pc, xbox, etc ). Why are companies doing this? It angers me to no end to have tried over 50 times to kill Zsasz. I started aiming for the doctor.:mad2::mad2:

Knastcore
22nd Sep 2009, 04:53
so, i take for this about 6sec in HArd mode. Just wait at the corner Baterang rdy and after a few sec. he will look besid her Head, just throw rigth then Piont Blank and its done

Zagadka
22nd Sep 2009, 05:59
First, you read the "no spoilers" forum rules.

Then, you crouch at the corner (it is a special command you do at corners) that lets you peek around the wall and aim. He has a pattern, watch, aim, throw.

ThatGuyHarris
22nd Sep 2009, 06:50
Wow. You're gonna feel pretty ridiculous for swearing off games after you complete this simple task and continue on.

Use corner cover at the doorway by crouching near it and pressing whatever button it prompts you to. Then switch to the batarang. This will allow you to see around the corner without him seeing you. Once he pops his head out and away from the Doctor you simply aim the crosshairs over him and throw the batarang. Done and done. Simple.

Cirap
22nd Sep 2009, 09:36
Corner cover

Aim at his head

wait for Doc to duck her head or zsasz to move his head to the side

throw batarang

profit?

pleomax
22nd Sep 2009, 10:30
I've tried over 50 times, but I can't target zsasz with the batarang without her dying.

What a noob, she moves out of the way, allowing u a clear shot at zsasz.

How did you ever find the on/off switch for ur computer ?

Shinuz
22nd Sep 2009, 21:45
What a noob
Exactly what i was thinking.

The_Hylden
22nd Sep 2009, 21:59
How do you kill zsasz

You don't. Batman does not kill:rolleyes:

vuviper
22nd Sep 2009, 22:03
You don't. Batman does not kill:rolleyes:

Thats what his cowls special vision mode wants you to think, but I've blown up and tossed so any thugs of ledges that some of them have to be dead. I also repeatedly bataranged someone in the head, those things are sharp, and hurt.

The_Hylden
22nd Sep 2009, 22:06
lmao, that's it. Batman actually is killing hundreds of thugs, and denying it to himself. lol, you just proved Joker is right in trying to show Batman that he belongs in Arkham:D

vuviper
22nd Sep 2009, 22:29
Video of Batman beating Zsasz again, um lots of spoilers you only need to watch from like 1:00-1:47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJQ8BQ1d-NE

Stuntie
22nd Sep 2009, 22:44
Thats what his cowls special vision mode wants you to think, but I've blown up and tossed so any thugs of ledges that some of them have to be dead. I also repeatedly bataranged someone in the head, those things are sharp, and hurt.

Nah, they are just 'terminaly unconcious' not dead. Even the one I bat clawed into the electrified water. See - he twitched, so he's not dead then, oh no...

vuviper
23rd Sep 2009, 01:10
Nah, they are just 'terminaly unconcious' not dead. Even the one I bat clawed into the electrified water. See - he twitched, so he's not dead then, oh no...

:-( I never thought to do that....

Scarn
23rd Sep 2009, 01:50
How do you kill zsasz when he holds the doctor hostage with the knife? I've tried over 50 times, but I can't target zsasz with the batarang without her dying. The batarang can't be guided from where he has to be as he is very limited as to where he can crouch or stand. And you can't throw the batarang and guide it from a crouching position. It's a funny teaser that they allow you to climb to the second level, but there is no way to target Zsasz from up there. While the game has been great up to this point, I am now through with purchasing games. Thank you EIDOS for curing me of my gaming addiction. :mad2:I have bought about $300 worth of games in the last year because I kept hoping that a company would make a great game that does not have one or two nearly impossible tasks where there is only one way to get past it. Sadly, I've purchased about $3000 worth of video games ( pc, xbox, etc ). Why are companies doing this? It angers me to no end to have tried over 50 times to kill Zsasz. I started aiming for the doctor.:mad2::mad2:

the easiest way to do this is to just use the remote comtrol baterange and just aim from the door . instead of haveing to wait for zasz to pop his head

fe-man
23rd Sep 2009, 02:46
how could you miss this, this part was so easy, took me all of two seconds to figure it out