PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to start again on another difficulty?

Barry1980
21st Sep 2009, 16:38
It seems strange that you can create a profile using easy mode, fully complete the game including all riddles and not start again using the same profile but on a different difficulty setting.

I can still enter the main game with my current profile even though I have absolutely nothing to do there.....pointless!

Is there a way to start a new game on a harder difficulty without having to create a new profile and having to find all those riddles again?

Deva
21st Sep 2009, 21:04
It be cool if they had implemented a New Game+ mode So you Could keep All your gadgets etc

Barry1980
23rd Sep 2009, 17:26
Thats what I was hoping I was missing...Im guessing that this is the way the game is meant to be then? Thats one of the thinks I always liked about the resident evil games, you could complete on easy then head into the next difficulty up with uber weapons still intact.

That1guy
24th Sep 2009, 12:43
Ya X-men Origins Wolverine had that and it made the game much better. Even Marvel ultimate Alliance 2 has that. Unfortunately that game though once you beat it once puts you to the hardes difficulty right away. If BAA had a new game+ maybe they would do it like that which would suck. Example: I can't beat Colossus and Dagger with a team of 50+ leveled characters that include Thing, Wolverine, Juggernaut, Venom. BAA might do that and then you'd get stuck at one part 'cause it's too hard. I guess there'e pro's and con's to everything, huh?:hmm::mad2:

Deva
24th Sep 2009, 18:09
Ya X-men Origins Wolverine had that and it made the game much better. Even Marvel ultimate Alliance 2 has that. Unfortunately that game though once you beat it once puts you to the hardes difficulty right away. If BAA had a new game+ maybe they would do it like that which would suck. Example: I can't beat Colossus and Dagger with a team of 50+ leveled characters that include Thing, Wolverine, Juggernaut, Venom. BAA might do that and then you'd get stuck at one part 'cause it's too hard. I guess there'e pro's and con's to everything, huh?:hmm::mad2:

Well it be cool if you could keep your gadgets and then a Nightmare Difficulty could be unlocked plus it would make the game worth replaying it.
I finished the game today and i might replay it just for fun but its not so attractive with out the New Game + feature as there is nothing left to do.

tenth8sphere
24th Sep 2009, 18:11

Use Thor. Thor can take legendary difficulty on his own.