PDA

View Full Version : New Content Please

Hobodealer
21st Sep 2009, 15:58
Please, its been about three weeks and still no more news or content! Please, even if it's just a 2min gameplay video! Help us MyColdMan....

guzzti
21st Sep 2009, 16:47
you have seen the long gameplay trailer don't you?

Nightmare Desires
21st Sep 2009, 16:59
Release the map Panau slowly.

polimerjones
21st Sep 2009, 19:37
this forum has gotten boring

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
21st Sep 2009, 19:59
Yeah, boring! We need... something! Anything! What about those "two or three actualizations each week"?

Nightmare Desires
21st Sep 2009, 20:30
Yeah, boring! We need... something! Anything! What about those "two or three actualizations each week"?

Really believe?

awesome_man
22nd Sep 2009, 01:41
what happened to brauny...did he get kicked out or something

PoorBison
22nd Sep 2009, 04:17
Brauny pushed his luck a little bit too far.

I don't think this forum is boring, we are quite a good community. Over time we'll see more members, and closer to release we'll have alot more to talk about.

mycoldman
22nd Sep 2009, 08:33
I don't think this forum is boring, we are quite a good community. Over time we'll see more members, and closer to release we'll have alot more to talk about.

Agreed, I think you guys are awesome. And yes, there'll be plenty to talk about in the coming weeks and months as we reveal more about the game. There are plenty of plans afoot.

PoorBison
22nd Sep 2009, 09:00
Agreed, I think you guys are awesome. And yes, there'll be plenty to talk about in the coming weeks and months as we reveal more about the game. There are plenty of plans afoot.I think I speak for the whole Just Cause 2 community when I say... aw, shucks! :o Cheers, and you are a pretty awesome community manager!

Can't wait to see what in store for us. There must be so much about this game that we don't yet know, and when we start getting little bits of information drip-fed to us its gonna be great.

polimerjones
22nd Sep 2009, 09:57
But its lost something.... i dont know what it is. we were serious about the game posting real threads and real questions/ then the red flash/ then the off topic/ now nothing....

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
22nd Sep 2009, 11:04
Brauny pushed his luck? What do you know? He got kicked?
I like the forum, just rambling for more things to talk about, the main problem is the far release date.
The best games get the best forum members and the best forum manager!

CentroX
22nd Sep 2009, 11:27
umm atleast it isnt like nintendo they never reveal anything new unless it is E3

PoorBison
22nd Sep 2009, 12:54
Brauny pushed his luck? What do you know? He got kicked?
I like the forum, just rambling for more things to talk about, the main problem is the far release date.
The best games get the best forum members and the best forum manager!Well thats just the impression I gathered.

Best forum members? Oh right, you must be talking about me! :lol:

Hobodealer
22nd Sep 2009, 18:18
*Notice*

Brauny sent me a message on Xbox Live saying he'll be off the forums for a while. I'm supposed to keep him updated.

awesome_man
22nd Sep 2009, 22:41
y is he off though???

Mr Chainsaw
22nd Sep 2009, 22:52
who's taking charge of ADHD now

texkid4
22nd Sep 2009, 22:55
ummmmmm..............anyone....hmm, no one will do it. I am in charge. jk

PoorBison
23rd Sep 2009, 00:56
who's taking charge of ADHD nowHehe, does it bother you that much? :)

awesome_man
23rd Sep 2009, 01:46
i actually was talking to him about it the night we created it...so i think it should be me...no lie!!

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
23rd Sep 2009, 11:12
Well, at least he wasn't kicked.