PDA

View Full Version : Windows Live/Batman AA Update?

Wormzer
21st Sep 2009, 02:36
I just got this game, and every time I go to play it windows live comes down. It says there's an update, and if I don't agree to download it windows live is going to sign me out and I'm not going to be able to save my games. Ive tried to update like this 4 times and each time it seems like nothings changed. My Question is: Is there a different place I can get these updates from? please help me out here as I really want to play! :mad2:

BurningChrome
21st Sep 2009, 03:01
I just got this game, and every time I go to play it windows live comes down. It says there's an update, and if I don't agree to download it windows live is going to sign me out and I'm not going to be able to save my games. Ive tried to update like this 4 times and each time it seems like nothings changed. My Question is: Is there a different place I can get these updates from? please help me out here as I really want to play! :mad2:

The update bar is a bit of an illusion. It'll get to what looks like almost completely done, but then takes about 20-30mins to actually complete the update/download. One other thing with this update is if you had the demo installed, then uninstalled it after installing the full game, it will have deleted the registry data and will be unable to complete the update. Make sure that you install the game after uninstalling the demo.

Sucks, but it works. And it's well worth it.

serenity44
21st Sep 2009, 04:09
here ya go. manual update
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=95819