PDA

View Full Version : Got logged off Live, lost 2 achievements

JonahFalcon
20th Sep 2009, 18:16
My PC got knocked off live while playing Batman. I finished the final fight and LOST 2 achievements (for finishing the story on medium - you auto get the easy achieve for it).

Here's the worst part: I HAVE TO PLAY THE ENTIRE *@&#^@&#^ GAME OVER.

Why?

CHECKPOINTS.

Dear EA, this is a computer. A computer has something called a HARD DRIVE. There should NEVER EVER EVER be a reason NOT to have a Save Anywhere. That way, I wouldn't have to worry about BS like this.

Real real real poor.

Cirap
20th Sep 2009, 20:02
My PC got knocked off live while playing Batman. I finished the final fight and LOST 2 achievements (for finishing the story on medium - you auto get the easy achieve for it).

Here's the worst part: I HAVE TO PLAY THE ENTIRE *@&#^@&#^ GAME OVER.

Why?

CHECKPOINTS.

Dear EA, this is a computer. A computer has something called a HARD DRIVE. There should NEVER EVER EVER be a reason NOT to have a Save Anywhere. That way, I wouldn't have to worry about BS like this.

Real real real poor.

why are you complaining about EA? Rocksteady made this game, Eidos publish it. EA has nothing to do with it.

and the problem probably lies with the Live program rather than the game code, so ask Microsoft support. I know the Achievements for GTAIV and Quantum of Solace were real buggy for a while.

As for playing the game again - that's not necessarily a bad thing, is it? Even if you don't play it right away, are those two achievements really that important to you?

Kevin =]
20th Sep 2009, 20:07
what do you mean by your "pc got knocked off"? like did you hit your pc so hard that it tilted and fell of the table?

JonahFalcon
20th Sep 2009, 20:53
;1185022']what do you mean by your "pc got knocked off"? like did you hit your pc so hard that it tilted and fell of the table?

I mean I was logged off Live.

I meant Eidos.

And I wouldn't have a problem if the game treated gamers like adults and allowed Save Anywhere.