PDA

View Full Version : Saving progress after completing?

keogh
20th Sep 2009, 17:48
Howdy All,

Quick question, I recently finished this game (loved every minute) and after completing I notice you can replay all the levels with all your level ups/items/money etc etc which is cool.

Well I'd like to play the game from start to finsih again with all my level ups, but I can't seem to see how to do this? What I mean is, if I save half way through level 1 for example, I can't turn off and come back to that save point. The only option I have is to replay the level from start again.

Is there a way to play the game through again with saving your progress but with all your items? Or will I have to play a level to the end, then upon coming back to the game select the next level to replay? Seems a bit strange that.

Any help is appreciated!

ta

Twill├┐
22nd Sep 2009, 10:16
Howdy All,

Quick question, I recently finished this game (loved every minute) and after completing I notice you can replay all the levels with all your level ups/items/money etc etc which is cool.

Well I'd like to play the game from start to finsih again with all my level ups, but I can't seem to see how to do this? What I mean is, if I save half way through level 1 for example, I can't turn off and come back to that save point. The only option I have is to replay the level from start again.

Is there a way to play the game through again with saving your progress but with all your items? Or will I have to play a level to the end, then upon coming back to the game select the next level to replay? Seems a bit strange that.

Any help is appreciated!

ta

Nope. Your problem is like mine, except you actually like having all the items and characters from the start. I don't. Once you beat the game, you beat it, congrats. 'Erase your data and play again' is the only answer I keep hearing and its dodgey and making me resent this game.

I'm sorry I'm so bitter about this, but I wouldn't have paid for this had I known it was just a one time cheap thrill. That's what we call a rental. Good luck to you, Keogh. Maybe they will fix this problem for everyone.

DUTCH BUDDHA
4th Dec 2009, 07:01
yea same for me make it posbel to load a save game from evry littel save game (at the mini thempels)