PDA

View Full Version : Just Cause 2 fans, Introduce Yourself!

PoorBison
20th Sep 2009, 10:12
In this thread we can introduce ourselves, and tell us a bit about each other. Like who we are, where we come from, what we spend our days doing. As a community of Just Cause 2 fans, we might as well get to know each other a bit better :)

You can post photos of yourself to, if you wish! :) A picture says a thousand words, as they say :lol:

I'll start :) Hi! I'm Poor Bison, but my real name is Dean. I live in New Zealand, and I am a student at a polytechnic and am studying a Degree in Graphic Design with hopes that I will become super awesome.

I signed up at this forum in 2007 because of Just Cause 1, so its great for me to have been part of both the Just Cause 1 and Just Cause 2 communities. I look forward to great times ahead on this forum and with the game :D

EDIT: Removed photo, because I'm going to post a better one in coming days :)

lolboyy
20th Sep 2009, 10:41
ok BTW nice pic did you use uhm photoshop for it?

well here i go , iam mike and i live in holland (land of the good weed and hoes) uhm i just signed into the forum like a few weeks ago i wasnt so active because i was at ma grandma's house who doesnt have a computer and iam studying marketing (wanna become a owner of a bussiness) and i now live in Maastricht and ye i signed into this forum because i was checking it from like uhm 2008 at march but i never made a account :( now i did and iam a new player (also :( )

that was my introduction and here's a pic of ma dog =) (be carefull its a big one) http://www.devrolijkeviervoeters.org/images/duitsedog24a.jpg

well thats my dog and Bye for now

chickenchief
20th Sep 2009, 10:55
So yeah. My Name is Daniel, i am 18 years old, live in Norway and i study at a general secondary school in the Southern regions of the country. I am aiming at becoming a teacher after i am done. On my freetime i am either gaming, reading manga/watching animez or hanging out with friends. I love skiing and i can say that i am pretty good at it.

Really old photo of me. have longer hair now.
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/1873/n10686109582191848900.jpg

guzzti
20th Sep 2009, 11:34
gustav, norway... no more needed

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
20th Sep 2009, 13:51
Hi everyone! I have the longest nickname, I'm a 22 years old programer, spanish, and I don't like paella, sevillanas or bull torturing. I love sandbox style games and playing sadistic and imaginatively. And I'll tell you my name if it finally appears in the game so you can kill him with pleasure!
I joined because I love just cause, I feel it was the game with the most freedom on every aspect and the biggest sandbox ever, and because these days the devs listen to our opinions and change things to please us. I like this forum because we all seem to think in a similar way (hate EA and all) and there don't seem to be stupid annoying fanboys around. I'd put pics, but we all would regret it :D. Not quite I'm too handsome :lol:

lolboyy
20th Sep 2009, 17:12
So yeah. My Name is Daniel, i am 18 years old, live in Norway and i study at a general secondary school in the Southern regions of the country. I am aiming at becoming a teacher after i am done. On my freetime i am either gaming, reading manga/watching animez or hanging out with friends. I love skiing and i can say that i am pretty good at it.

? what kind of anime? (iam thinking hentai? is that it i know it is =)

chickenchief
20th Sep 2009, 19:52
Lol no, i never watch hentai. I can't say for sure what kind of anime since i have seen way too many shows.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
20th Sep 2009, 20:43
WTF?! You talking as if hentai was bad! lol

chickenchief
20th Sep 2009, 22:14
I never said it was bad *whistles and walks away*

Jerion
20th Sep 2009, 23:51
Intro thread, huh?

Heh, why not.

I'm Mr. K. I usually hang out on the DX3 side of the forums, but I sometimes venture over to these other areas. I'm looking at JC2 and definitely going to be picking it up next year. I'm an aspiring Game and 3D Level Designer, hope to have my first project completed within the month.

Mmmhmmm.

PoorBison
21st Sep 2009, 03:56
So yeah. My Name is Daniel, i am 18 years old, live in Norway and i study at a general secondary school in the Southern regions of the country. I am aiming at becoming a teacher after i am done. On my freetime i am either gaming, reading manga/watching animez or hanging out with friends. I love skiing and i can say that i am pretty good at it.Nice, I love Anime/Manga to :)

ok BTW nice pic did you use uhm photoshop for it?Yep, it was made in photoshop. I would show you the original image, but I look absolutely horrible, haha.

I'm glad you guys are posting, I didn't know if anyone would take to this thread :rolleyes: :D

lolboyy
21st Sep 2009, 12:02
I'm glad you guys are posting, I didn't know if anyone would take to this thread :rolleyes: :D

i never skip a thread =)

chip5541
21st Sep 2009, 14:15
Well, I might as well add to the stack of intro's.

Greetings,
My name is Chip or so I thought till recently. As it turns out my name is really Charles but I like Chip. Charles seems way too formal. Anyway just call me Chip. I have been a gamer since the early 70’s. Even before video games I was a gamer. In 72 or 73 I saw a game at an arcade at the LeSourdsville amusement park in Ohio and since then I have been enamored with video games. I must have been about 6. Later I use to go to bowling alleys to play video games.
Now many years later I still play video games. I have played games on just about every system out there from Atari VCS, Arcadia, Vectrex, SMS, Microvision and even Tele-Pong. I also spent a short time working for an arcade distributor being the first to play games like Rush-n-attack! and Space Harrier. I enjoyed doing that but since it was my 1st job out of high school I blew it. I still stayed friends with the owner and I use to be able to name any game and publisher, including kits but it has been such a long time I don’t think I could name them as well as I use to. Well what I guess I really meant to say is that I have been involved in both home and arcade side of gaming in one respect or another.
I have been married 20+ years and and have 4 boys. As you can imagine I have less time I can game but I will never truly stop. I am a Night Auditor which is kind of funny since my highest math grade was like a C-. I am also a game for all seasons. Both retro and new. I still play games from the Commodore 64 and Amiga. I also have a new built system and have been stunned by Nexus: The Jupiter Incident (personal favorite game I still love) and Batman: Arkham Asylum. I also have all 3 currant consoles and a PSP and I try and find time to play a little of all. My wife also plays games as well as my kids.

dark_angel_7
21st Sep 2009, 15:09
Well my name is Muneeb. I'm a college student in the UK. I'm an avid gamer. :D

I was very interested in the first JC and played the demo. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to make buy the full game :( I have been very impressed with Eidos games of late (notably their improved quality and community support) and thats why I'm interested in JC2 as it is also looking fab! :cool:

I tend to post in a lot of sections at EF but I am more of a lurker, mainly because I'm too lazy to login. :p

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
21st Sep 2009, 20:06
Wow, that's a history Chip!

Login is a pain.
Anime FTW!

hotduk
21st Sep 2009, 20:38
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs096.snc1/4707_90935723395_565228395_1840790_3738474_n.jpgMy name is Jesse, I'm 30 and I'm currently living in Washington state, USA. I've been gaming for a little while. I didn't own my first system until I was in highschool. When I was little, and I was staying with my mom, sometimes she would rent me the original NES and I would play as much zelda as I possibly could. Man I loved that game.

In highschool I watched a friend play Metal Gear Solid and I was blown away. I took my savings and bought a playstation and MSG and would play it straight through two or three times in a sitting. Great fun.

I camped outside Circuit City to be one of the first to own a PS2. I loved it. Then came Just Cause. HOLY CRAP!! I had played GTA and liked it, but this was something different. The story, the huge map that was free from the beginning, and of course the free falling from the "digital ceiling" at night with the serene music. I loved it. I fought switching to the X-BOX 360 for a long time. Mostly because none of the games I liked were offered on the 360 yet. Then as the 360 started picking up steam and companies were jumping to make games for the 360, i was in business. i traded all my PS2 crap and got the 360 and a used copy of just cause.

Ever since then I've been following all those rumors of a sequel. It's taken a long time to get here, but it's pretty exciting to know that we're a lot closer than we were when the game was originally announced. Of course, seeing what they've done to the game, I'm glad it's taken this long.

lolboyy
22nd Sep 2009, 18:54
as i see on the pics it shows me you guys have very nice faces like that you guys are nice people =) and hotduk nice picture are you a adventure guy?

Peardan
23rd Sep 2009, 13:42
My name is Daniel, I'm 18 and live in New Zealand and around the corner from 'Poor Bison'. ;)
I currently own, a Xbox 360 and a dust covered, neglected Playstation 1.
The first game I have ever played was Sonic on sega and the first game I ever bought was Teken 2.
Drawing, gaming, and music is what I get up to in my spare time, which is every day :) Some would call me lazy but I like to think of me as lazy. :) My gamer name is almost always Peardan which is also my Xbox 360 tag but don't add me if your a bit mental.
The first time I played Just Cause was when I hired it for my mates PS2 when it first came out, It wasn't my game at first, (well at least not on that console..) But after seeing it on the 360 later on.. Wow.. hehe it was great.
I can't wait for JC2 but will have to.
You all seem to be doing pictures so here is my one. Its quite old and was being a ****..
http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss154/Peardan/Memoron.png
Yeah.. Hi.

hotduk
25th Sep 2009, 15:07
as i see on the pics it shows me you guys have very nice faces like that you guys are nice people =) and hotduk nice picture are you a adventure guy?

I'd like to be. HAHA. This was a day hike that my church took. It was pretty awesome.

lolboyy
25th Sep 2009, 18:59
and only chickenchief looks a little crazy on that picture i dont know if its the angle of the camera or something else? but not offensife but you look funny =)

chickenchief
26th Sep 2009, 12:17
and only chickenchief looks a little crazy on that picture i dont know if its the angle of the camera or something else? but not offensife but you look funny =)

Well i did that intentionally : P

(HAWK)
28th Sep 2009, 15:37
Hello,my name is Jon Hawk I am 19 (12/27/1989) I live in Corona California,I have no job:mad2: I drive a 97 Trans am ,I like to go shooting and ride dirt bikes. I like RPG games and sandbox games,my fav games are The Elder Scrolls,GTA,COD,Battlefield BC and Fallout 3.:whistle: My Xbox broke so I play on PS3 my gamer tag is HAWKMONSTER all caps!:lmao: So thats me in a nutshell, LATER!

texkid4
28th Sep 2009, 19:43
I will add u on ps3. gamertag is krankykid4

Dedimes
29th Sep 2009, 04:25
Hi, My name is Cooper, Im A Avid Swimmer, Longboarder and Reader. Im 12 years old (:eek:) And Currently I have Access to a Xbox 360 (main Console) PS3 Wii and a PC.

I Enjoy RPG games, And im also a good map creator on most games that have that option.
I have Cod5, Halo 3, Red faction guerrilla.Castle crashers, Far cry 2 and Rock band 2. Those are the main games I play. I fell in love with Just cause when my friend lent me it. I did not think i would like it, so i didn't play if for 3 days. When I played it My Jaw hit the couch.

My Wish list is Cod 6, Assassins creed 2, Halo 3 ODST, Just Cause 2 And just cause one, since I lost the old one. Lol.

I Go to middle school, and Im a C/C+ Student. I Get B's in French and Drama. :)

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v316/238/26/581848505/n581848505_884500_7258.jpg

That was like 2 years ago, probably the only time im not looking weird Too weird in a photo.

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2454/238/26/581848505/n581848505_1590117_7110950.jpg

Not so good photo still :P

Apocalyptic Fish
18th Oct 2009, 22:09
My name is James, I live in London, UK and I am, 14 years old. 09/06/1995

I go to secondary school and am/was interested in gaming for almost my whole life. Just cause one took me here to have questions answered and to find out more on it.

I enjoy swimming, footy, athletics and Taekwondo. I game on the Xbox 360 and like driving/shooter/sandbox games.

My Gamertag is DizzyPenguin JR

00rouchy00
22nd Oct 2009, 13:04
my name is Felix i live in the midlands in england im 16 years old and go to stamford endowed school

i currentley own a ps3, psp and a wii i am a very big sony fan and have owned all of their gaming systems!
although i am asking for an xbox this christmas because of the following:

left 4 dead 2
just cause 1
all my best freinds have one

i first fell in love with just cause when my freind brought it over. After that me and another m8 got *****ing hooked on it (not the guy who brought it over, he dosent like it that much!)

i first found gaming wen my parents bought me a ps1 for my 4th birthday and ive gaming ever since!

Dedimes
10th Dec 2009, 06:11
bump, up the forum list it goes!

Big Isy
15th Dec 2009, 00:42
Isy here, another one for the UK. Picked up the first Just Cause the day it released and it's the only game I've 100% the achievements for, and I hat achievement-hunting. I actually picked up the game for the PS2 as well when my Xbox 360 RROD'd on me. I bought another 360 and everything was alright.

Anywho, look forward to getting to know you guys, and possibly embarassing myself.

BuxGunny
15th Dec 2009, 19:04
Well after seeing all those ppl telling stuff about themselfs why dont i start :D
My name is a very dutch name : Jeroen ( try to speak it out :lol: )
I live in the Netherlands, i am going to the high school 4th class now (last year and then im done and ready to go to another school:( )
I am learning to become a carpenter and tomorrow i go to work for my school project :hmm: (without getting paid!:mad2:
I sertainly dont have a photo of myself where i look good :lol: so very soon i try to make one and put it on here:cool:
My games top 5:

1-GTA IV
2-GTA Vice City
3-Call of Duty Modern Warfare
4-Call of Duty Moder Warfare 2
5-Call of Duty World at War

rigo14
11th Jan 2010, 15:26
hi this is me: http://tokenminorities.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/crop-rico-rodriguez-just-cause_qjpreviewth.png

HHDnBKing!
11th Jan 2010, 18:09
hi this is me: http://tokenminorities.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/crop-rico-rodriguez-just-cause_qjpreviewth.png

Wow, how gay does Rico out of JC1 look there! :eek:

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
11th Jan 2010, 19:35
Wow, how gay does Rico out of JC1 look there! :eek:

Eek, that's true
I can't believe Rico could pose like that

spaceboy
14th Jan 2010, 18:12
hey everyone! thought i'd introduce myself. 38 years old, 1 wife, 3 kids, 1 dog. My gaming increased considerably after getting my PS3 last year (so much that I started a gaming website lol). Loved Far Cry 2 and Just Cause 2 looks to be like FC2 on steroids so I'm really looking forward to this game. PSN id is spaceboy21.

Cheers.

HHDnBKing!
14th Jan 2010, 18:16
Eek, that's true
I can't believe Rico could pose like that

I know me either... But I didn't realise Tom Sheldon taught Rico EVERYTHING he knows :lol: :naughty: :lol:

BuxGunny
14th Jan 2010, 18:58
I know me either... But I didn't realise Tom Sheldon taught Rico EVERYTHING he knows :lol: :naughty: :lol:

Had to laugh out loud after i read this :lol:

HHDnBKing!
14th Jan 2010, 19:52
Had to laugh out loud after i read this :lol:

Haha the 'No Ordinary Mission' trailer popped into my head and that was just perfect but what happens if Rico gets seduced by Tom Sheldon and they go rogue together on the sandy beaches of Panau! :eek:

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
15th Jan 2010, 23:55
NO! Stop it!! Not them!!! They're so manly!!!! (runs away from unsuspected truth)

No, seriously, you guys creeped me. Lol. Lolol.

Rico-Rodriguez
16th Jan 2010, 17:36
Rofl!

HHDnBKing!
16th Jan 2010, 18:43
NO! Stop it!! Not them!!! They're so manly!!!! (runs away from unsuspected truth)

Ahhh, errr, noooo, then that's what their plan was, Tom Sheldon designed Dual-hook then goes rogue knowing the only agent to pull it off would be Rico, Rico then gets sent but joins him rogue to test out their Dual-hook together :lol: Dirrty badgers!

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
17th Jan 2010, 17:31
Ahhh, errr, noooo, then that's what their plan was, Tom Sheldon designed Dual-hook then goes rogue knowing the only agent to pull it off would be Rico, Rico then gets sent but joins him rogue to test out their Dual-hook together :lol: Dirrty badgers!

Ooooh, I see! That was the plan, we need Tommy to make the Almighty Dual Dual Hook!

A WHOLE COW
18th Jan 2010, 20:45
hello
my name is charlie i live in clanfeild hampshire UK
i am 19 years old and i am inter veiwing for a job
i like gaming and going out to the cinema or just out side
i like games wich you have to shoot aload of people

Liberator mk.II
23rd Feb 2010, 23:01
New to these parts, just stopping here to introduce myself.:wave:

I'm really anticipating the release of Just Cause 2. GTA: San Andreas was always one of my favorite games of all time just for the free roaming experience. I'm hoping this game can match or better that.

See you around I guess.:)

HHDnBKing!
23rd Feb 2010, 23:05
Welcome to the official Just Cause 2 forums Liberator mk.II :wave:
Haha aren't we all, JC2 IS gunna be amazing! :nut: I'm sure it will put GTA: SA to the test ;)

See you around :)

LIGHTS
23rd Feb 2010, 23:42
welcome :)

texkid4
24th Feb 2010, 00:41
helllllllooooo. my name is texkid4 as you can see.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
24th Feb 2010, 19:05
Hi! Although you could have used the introduce yourself thread, but who cares? this is the hangar. Welcome pal
And SAN ANDREAS FTW!

Liberator mk.II
24th Feb 2010, 19:53
oh, sorry. I looked for an introduction thread/forum but I didn't see one.

HHDnBKing!
24th Feb 2010, 20:05
oh, sorry. I looked for an introduction thread/forum but I didn't see one.

It's here:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=96289

:thumb:

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
25th Feb 2010, 16:28
Woo, magic happened! Here we are again

HHDnBKing!
25th Feb 2010, 18:13
Woo, magic happened! Here we are again

Haha, I like our lil plot we made up :D

texkid4
25th Feb 2010, 21:12
Haha. they have a lot of power on this site... in a blink of an eye. POOF, it changed threads. its just amazing...

BuxGunny
6th Mar 2010, 19:56
Haha the 'No Ordinary Mission' trailer popped into my head and that was just perfect but what happens if Rico gets seduced by Tom Sheldon and they go rogue together on the sandy beaches of Panau! :eek:

No, seriously, you guys creeped me. Lol. Lolol.

Ooooh, I see! That was the plan, we need Tommy to make the Almighty Dual Dual Hook!

LOL! :lol:
Love to see this kind of funny talk on the forum :D

cbrookf
13th Mar 2010, 00:54
http://www.iamnone.com/Winter%2009/TR-Peace-Face-Thumb.jpg

I r none

jeremythebug
24th Mar 2010, 22:47
Hi, I'm Jeremy the bug. This game has been on my wishlist for quite some time!

WADE13x
25th Mar 2010, 00:07
I'm WADE13x
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/be5459d7c4a341aeec9c59584be92f302g.jpg (http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=t0yy2tzydeo&thumb=5)

and here is my ps3 theme that made me famous
http://www.mediafire.com/?z0d1lzqfjdt

Dyron
25th Mar 2010, 22:54
Hi there!

Cool to see that the average age is pretty high here (at least higher than expected) :)

Im 22 and I study "Science of Communication and Media" (major) and English (Minor).
I was born in Canada but raised in Switzerland. Long story short: I call 4 passports my own :D I like photography, movies and I love to play the guitar. I like cheese and I hate all kinds of bees (wow that rhyme wasnt even intended) and basically every insect that can fly.

jeremythebug
25th Mar 2010, 23:01
I hate all kinds of bees and basically every insect that can fly.

I hope you don't mean that... :eek: But hey there! You sound very much like a good friend of mine. :D

Dyron
25th Mar 2010, 23:13
I hope you don't mean that... :eek: But hey there! You sound very much like a good friend of mine. :D

Oh of course I dont hate insects that have beard. I like bugs with a beard!

But I don't like guys with bees as a beard :D
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Hp8aVgzqQYw/Scfl03bmvzI/AAAAAAAAAV4/UkUCbB4FjcE/s400/Bee.beard.jpg

jeremythebug
25th Mar 2010, 23:21
Alright, glad to hear... It's a green stache BTW! :)

RedFeather1975
27th Mar 2010, 11:08
Hello, I used to hang around the Deus Ex 3 forums.

I am currently hanging out here, because I heard they have free potato crisps.
I say crisps instead of chips. Isn't that crazy?
I can do that if I want to.
You cannot control me.

Edit: I am from Canada. Isn't that whacky?
Double/Double coffee, Loonie, Toonie, milk sold in bags and of course Kraft Dinner.
That is pretty much Canada.

Forum N¡nja
11th Apr 2010, 17:28
Hello everyone. I'm the forum ninja.

xbox360kris
9th May 2010, 01:20
Wow how did i get here, so i am well. xbox360kris
Kristián , from the Netherlands...
ehh. born 95' hmm...
well i love role playing,killing people,blowing up ****, touring with cars, and the GTA IV Vapid vehicles :)
It's a bit disturbing, i pretend to be a taxi driver in Gta IV and go driving with the lovely yellow cabs :D

ehm.. i'm playing just cause 2 at the moment and searching for 2nd hand or new Red Faction:guerilla
because they don't sell them anymore at the retail :(

i think im saying things double but, favourite genres:
RPG
RTS
simcity,cities xl(isn't that RTS?)
role play
sandbox like GTA; cars,guns,people,multiplayer,freedom and ford crown like vehicles

so here's my pic:

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9369/justnoob.png