PDA

View Full Version : WGL erased my saved game !

haplov
20th Sep 2009, 09:57
I bought the game, installed it and start to play.
I stopped * 30% of game.

When i started it again GFWL Asked me to create a profile, enter the license Key and started downloading the patch 1.1
Restarting the game, my save was gone (still in the folder, but gone in the game) !

I don't know why GFWL didn't do that at the first start. I think i was playing offline.
Now i got my save, but don't know what to do with it, because with my new profile for GFWL it appears corrupted.

Damned GFWL ! it's the last time i buy a game tagged GFWL ! :mad2:
Too bad the game was good, but i don't want to start over 30% of the game.

Mistress of Fear
20th Sep 2009, 10:23
That happened to me; I started offline changed it online once I realized I couldn't get the patches and dlc's without it and it erased my game....
But I actually had the whole game finished also I just replayed it finished that and now I'm playing it a third time(In the botanical gardens now), all within about 5 days...
But yeah that still sucks, just restart it it's a fun a game.

tehrittler
20th Sep 2009, 10:24
My game crashed while saving now the savegame is corrupted. Have to start all over again :((( (i had over 50%)
GFWL needs a function to backup savegames!! Or EIDOS should make a better save function not only one slot...

d3rd3vil
20th Sep 2009, 11:22
Yeah the same happened to me :( I don't think I'll start again so soon.....I don't like playing hours again and again......it's not that much fun:(