PDA

View Full Version : Cheats

FOBfan1995
19th Sep 2009, 19:17
What kind of cheats do you think should be in the game. That is, if there even are cheats. I would like some creative ones like slow motion, a jetpack, and unlimited grappling hook length in addition to the regular unlimited ammo, god mode, and every weapon. Mycoldman, can you confirm cheats?

texkid4
19th Sep 2009, 21:00
i think a slow motion like in strangehold or wet would be cool.

Wafflez
19th Sep 2009, 21:02
That would be wierd. Slow motion would get really boring.

texkid4
19th Sep 2009, 21:06
no, your not in slow motion the whole time, like only if you press a certain button it turns to slow motion, like in strangehold.

Wafflez
19th Sep 2009, 21:08
no, your not in slow motion the whole time, like only if you press a certain button it turns to slow motion, like in strangehold. OH! that sounds less stupid. At first I was like :scratch:

guzzti
19th Sep 2009, 21:24
i would love slomo like 3000 fps... see the shockwave go through the body :):)

lolboyy
19th Sep 2009, 21:35
i think there would be cheats like uhm in mercs 2 like:
all vehicles (black market)
infinite ammo
invincibillity
all supplies (black market)
all airstrikes ( if there are would be so AWESOME!)

etc.

Kitchenfork
20th Sep 2009, 00:32
The ability to be able change weather conditions and what time of night/day it is, like in crackdown. And be able to spawn vehicles and explosive barrels/canisters etc. instantly.

polimerjones
20th Sep 2009, 01:29
agreed but not untill you beat the game

Dedimes
20th Sep 2009, 04:24
Some cheats that should be included (stole From GTA san Andreas cheats,, all credit to gamestop)

$250,000, full health and armor (also repairs cars if you are in one)
Aggressive Drivers
Aggressive Traffic
All Cars Nos
All Vehicles Invisible
always midnight (time stuck at 00:00)
Cars Float Away When Hit
Cars Fly
Cars on Water
Commit Suicide
Destroy Cars
Everyone bikini babes, all cars beach cars (Rico, you beach comber :P)
Spawn Faster Cars
Faster Clock
Faster Gameplay
Flying Boats
Fog
Full Weapon Aiming Whilst Driving
(police/enemy's) spawn much faster
Gives you an automatic (5) star wanted level
Improve Suspension
Increase car speed
Inf Ammo
Infinite health
Infinite Lung Capacity (where applicable)
Jump 10 times higher
Lower wanted level
Morning
Night
No citizens, only (Cops/enemy's) having gun fights
No (Pedestrians) , Hardly any traffic, Parked cars still spawn
Noon
Orange Sky
Overcast
Pedestrian Riot
Pedestrians have weapons
Raise Wanted Level
Slower Gameplay
Storm
Super Punch
Spawn a parachu....oh wait...

Sorry for the great wall of text :P

Jerion
20th Sep 2009, 04:53
The ability to summon a thunderstorm at a moment's notice, then turn anyone and anything into a lighting rod?

DomH
20th Sep 2009, 09:36
I like the idea of infinitive graple hook, but i don't want cheats. It might ruin the campain :/

PoorBison
20th Sep 2009, 09:38
I like the idea of infinitive graple hook, but i don't want cheats. It might ruin the campain :/Well, you don't have to use them just because they are there :)

DomH
20th Sep 2009, 09:39
I know but i my experience i get addicted to cheats and then I can't stop :P

PoorBison
20th Sep 2009, 10:14
Haha, yeah I know the feeling. I finished San Andreas with excessive cheating, even though I easily could have managed without them :)

KillSwitch1
20th Sep 2009, 11:05
Haha, yeah I know the feeling. I finished San Andreas with excessive cheating, even though I easily could have managed without them :)

:( mine killed itself because i cheated so much that this mission just doesnt work, the one where maddogg jumps off the roof, he jumps after like 2 seconds :p

guzzti
20th Sep 2009, 11:18
i would like that you get the ''cheats'' more like unlockables after you finish it... infinite weapons directly from your PDA

PoorBison
20th Sep 2009, 11:24
Oh yeah, that is a horrible glitch. I was really worried when I got up to that mission, because I only heard about that glitch after I'd cheated heaps. But luckily it worked fine for me.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
20th Sep 2009, 13:26
I don't like cheats, besides infinite ammo or unlockables but I can't stand GTAs without cheats, too hard for me, lol. I used thousands in San Andreas. Damn, I even used slow motion to win races! Same, with GTA4, too hard from the 3rd 1/3 of the game

guzzti
20th Sep 2009, 15:07
and the worst thing is, if you are trying to resist the cheats... you know they are there and you just have to try them out, then one more time, one more time and so on

FOBfan1995
20th Sep 2009, 15:44
What about you only get the cheats after you beat the game and get certain achievements/trophies like in red faction guerilla?

guzzti
20th Sep 2009, 15:57
i don't support that idea

Kitchenfork
21st Sep 2009, 01:18
I think it would be best if you earn cheats from doing things such as killing 100,000 enemies or blowing up 10,000 buildings. And when cheats are activated you can't save the game, like in a lot of 360 games were saving and achievements are locked if you activate a cheat. That way you will probably end up playing some story first, then crank on the cheats at the end before switching it off to finish with some mayhem.

PoorBison
21st Sep 2009, 03:21
What about you only get the cheats after you beat the game and get certain achievements/trophies like in red faction guerilla?I haven't played that game, but it reminds me of Call of Duty 4 how certain cheats were unlocked by playing through different missions on different difficulties. Maybe that would be, because then the cheats would feel like a reward.

FOBfan1995
21st Sep 2009, 20:35
i don't support that idea

Why not?:confused:

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
21st Sep 2009, 21:13
I support cheats as rewards, unless the game is as **** hard as GTA.

skater150
22nd Sep 2009, 03:15
agreed, reminds me of red faction how you got them from earning achievements

Peardan
23rd Sep 2009, 12:52
I haven't played that game, but it reminds me of Call of Duty 4 how certain cheats were unlocked by playing through different missions on different difficulties. Maybe that would be, because then the cheats would feel like a reward.

They never felt like a reward, I had to go through hell to get them. I never knew they where coming but I could only use them once I had completed the game because I love achievements. :thumb: It is basically doing what all games do.. if you want cheevo's you can't cheat. I would love to see cheats that have no effect on your stats or achievements.
Like:
Weather,
basic vehicle colour to alternate vehicle skins,
humorous alternate player skins or dialog

As for general cheats, I would love:
God mode, Inf bullets, Spawn any vehicle or gun and all those..

I think it would also be interesting to add cheats with this effect: Whatever object/person you shoot, fires them off high into the sky, so the bullet force is much greater.
Plus infinite grapple length would be the best. :cool:

lfc3333
21st Oct 2009, 19:35
gta sandreas had well good cheats

Apocalyptic Fish
21st Oct 2009, 20:26
Hot coffee cheat plz :lol:

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
21st Oct 2009, 20:30
Spawning vehicles cheat surely is not in JC because of the black market's deliveries.
Hot coffee FTW!