PDA

View Full Version : DO Mini Ninjas 2 coz i can wait PLZ

Pardalix
19th Sep 2009, 17:51
Congratulations :D for this amazing game, great soundtrack, very enjoyable game, great characters, I'm impressed. Great story also, could be a little more hard the boss of each set of levels but still hard, the first boss was the hardest for me coz i was not finding the gimmick of how to defeat the dude with the sword :nut: i read that someone posted that the game could be on-line with a team of 5 other ninjas, that would be great but the other ninjas needed to be improved coz Hiro is the only one with cool powers. Overall great game and continue the good work. Props to all the team that made Mini Ninjas such a wonderful game. :thumb::cool:

kfirkfir
20th Sep 2009, 06:31
Right that was amazing, the normal bosses was great XD but final was litle borinn' =\.
I still play some and gettin' high levels :P keep work and dooo more!

krild
29th Sep 2009, 15:38
How DO you defeat the first boss? I only tried a couple times and I had to go, but I can't figure it out!! Please let me know, thanks! :mad2:

KillerCroc
29th Sep 2009, 17:57
How DO you defeat the first boss? I only tried a couple times and I had to go, but I can't figure it out!! Please let me know, thanks! :mad2: When he swings his sword into a pillar jump onto it and some button sequences should take place.

DUTCH BUDDHA
3rd Dec 2009, 16:48
wait for the H (hindts) apear and look wat it say it helps u walk a round thil H pup up

Rariduz
7th Dec 2009, 00:44
eidos i luv ur game mini ninjas cant wait for the second part!!! this seriously became my favorite video game for sure ^○^

DUKE DENNIS
1st Feb 2010, 13:06
:Dmini ninjas is just to good there should be a mini ninjas 2. if there is'nt a mini ninjas 2 i will be so dissapointed:mad2:

dman
13th Jun 2010, 03:52
please make a mini ninjas 2 PLEEEEEEASE Im begging you. you have 2 make a sequel. the last 1 was awsome and if u dont make a
2nd Im gona getcha :mad2:

dman
13th Jun 2010, 04:13
How DO you defeat the first boss? I only tried a couple times and I had to go, but I can't figure it out!! Please let me know, thanks! :mad2:

"Hide behind support beams as boss uses sword it will then get stuck for a short time,then jump on his sword and follow the buttons and motions as they appear,continue 3times until u d-feat him"...from D-man

messier
3rd Sep 2010, 07:00
i have the same feeling we need a minininjas 2. It's was a wonderful game with greats worlds... me and my children love this game

Funkenflamme
9th Sep 2010, 17:23
PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSEEEEEEEE make Mini Ninjas 2!!!! It is one of my favorite games!
But please hear of my dreams:
- please make a online-coop-mode!!!
- please make role-play-lv-system! I think so:
Strengh:- - -
Magic:- - - - - - -
Agility:- - - -
Thats all!!!!
mini ninjas is a great game!:thumb:
Yours Funkenflamme

BeeptheMeep83
28th Nov 2010, 10:17
You are right . Though they should make the bosses harder :mad2: lol :)

BeeptheMeep83
28th Nov 2010, 10:19
Yeh But make a double bladed on each side katana like in the film kick ass

CrimsonKunoichi
3rd Jan 2011, 09:59
Love, love, love this game. I played it for ages when i first got it, 100% achievements on xbox360 and yet i still play it. I really really hope they make a mini ninjas 2 :D

sidewalkhustla
21st Feb 2011, 23:58
I'm not new to this game just new to the forum, but I wanted to say this is one of the greatest games ever made. Please make a sequel.

Asoran
23rd Feb 2011, 11:52
I also hope there will be mini ninjas 2 but I wonder what will happen there:hmm:

jtr7
25th Feb 2011, 02:28
Buy more copies, get your friends to buy more copies, and you'll probably get your sequel.

KrisZed
28th Feb 2011, 20:44
Congratulations :D for this amazing game, great soundtrack, very enjoyable game, great characters...Props to all the team that made Mini Ninjas such a wonderful game. :thumb::cool:

totally agree! AMA~ZING! there has got to be a sequel or even a prequel! in the end, this needs to become a game series franchise :D

Funkenflamme
18th Mar 2011, 16:52
Now after i played kz3 im wondering...
i played again Mini ninjas! make mn2!!! this would be so awesome!!!:thumb:
one of the best games ever!:flowers:

claptrap
23rd Jul 2011, 11:33
Please! Make Mini Ninjas 2! I love this game!

Greetings ;)

EonX
4th Aug 2011, 16:44
Mini Ninjas was a fantastic game and it really needs a sequel. But I think there are some things it could add, such as a free-roam world rather than a series of levels, experience rewarded from stealth-kills and such, more difficulty (to encourage the use of items like cherry bombs and potions), and make the bosses NOT a series of button prompts to beat it. They should be like the darknuts in the Legend of Zelda; big nights that required patience, reflexes, and good timing to beat.

coolsam
24th Aug 2011, 12:55
eidos and io interactive come on! wen r u gonna make mini ninjas 2 its gonna be a classic game just you watch even my older brother loves the game and how funny it is. and how boss lumbering fool dies.

oh yeah! AND just some tips for mini ninjas 2. instead of only staying in the grass for stealth you should be able to climb up trees and probably when they walk past you could use shun to use some arrows without them knowing- that will be what i call awsome. and hiro's combat will be more of kung fu with sword instead of just sword yeh. and the kung fu will be like that kind of kung fu panda style. a;so it will be good in the game if you could like press L1 twice for a co-op attack and i dont mean 2 players i mean like 1 player with help. cos those fast guys i the ppart with boss timid swimmer was kind of hard. and finally the online you should be able to make your own mini ninja and invite your friend to play with you and defeat those evil samurais. Overall the trophies were easy and thats what i loved about it and the game was 10/10 for me and will always be 10 out of 10 but mostly you guys should focus on the stealth and the combat but leave the trophies easy like it was cos because of you guys i got my first platinum. :) oh and add so me more ninjas i mean hiro can call in those ninjas to finish off enemies who are too hard for him.
AND HAVE A GOOD TIME CREATING MINI NINJAS 2.I HOPE YOU DO EIDOS AND IO INTERACTIVE!and keep it funny

make the bosses harder but not too hard and keep the qte(quick time events) their awesome i mean keep the buttons. I BEG YOU $GET ABOUT HITMAN AND BRING ON MINI NINJAS 2

i expect a reply from eidos or io interactive saying you know waht i have taken these too note and this december mini ninjas 2 is coming out

we are all waiting fo mn2 mini ninjas 2