PDA

View Full Version : Unable to rotate camera

belhawk
19th Sep 2009, 11:18
Hi there,

Juz got the game and haf some serious issue with the mouse..seems i can get the buttons to respond just fine but for some weird reason i cannot rotate my camera/view at all! Seems the mouse function is also ineffective in the menu page with me unable to use it to select any options at all, leaving me with only the keyboard to select my options. Wondering if anyone has this same problem? Btw my version is v1.1, hope u guys can offer any solutions thanks!:)

Rockatansky
19th Sep 2009, 11:50
Are you running Fullscreen or Window?
Do you have a second monitor?
Have you got any USB cotrollers (pads,joysticks) plugged in?

belhawk
19th Sep 2009, 11:56
Im running in Full Screen mode and I do not haf a second monitor. Did not plug in any other pads or stuff but i did change another mouse and it's still the same. I tried installing on my laptop and the rotation works fine except the graphics were laggy as its most likely due to my poor graphics. Really puzzling what is wrong? I could do strikes and counterstrikes but yet I simply cannot move my camera??

Rockatansky
19th Sep 2009, 12:01
What mouse are you trying to use?

belhawk
19th Sep 2009, 12:43
I'm using an optical mouse (Ranger) on my desktop and the one that worked on my laptop was a mini optical mouse. Sry if I can't provide more specific details as i'm not too sure on the detailed specs. But I believe they are just the common optical mouse. The hardware device name I got from my control panel info was HID-Compliant mouse.

Rockatansky
19th Sep 2009, 13:14
I've found this website (http://www.systech.com.sg/products/ranger-acc/rangeracc-listing.htm) of Ranger products.
I take it your mouse is one of these?

belhawk
19th Sep 2009, 13:18
Oh yes mine's the 1st mouse actually. Eh is it not compatible?

belhawk
19th Sep 2009, 13:19
Sry I would mean the 4-direction mouse with the blue and silver colour thks!

Rockatansky
19th Sep 2009, 16:33
I couldn't find any drivers for the mouse, so I can only assume that it uses the Microsoft default drivers.

Still doesn't help you I know :(

belhawk
19th Sep 2009, 17:03
Oh thx for the help...i realise the prob was my firewall haha...changed my settings n everything's fine now!