PDA

View Full Version : What would be the very first thing you do after you buy this game?

guzzti
18th Sep 2009, 20:24
Okai, tell us what you would do... not allowed to say '' sit down and play it''

The wery first thing i would to would be to call by friend named Nils, tell him to have a sleepover at my place, and ME and ME ALONE should play the game all night long- while he would sit and whimps over it. OH THE JOY :D

Wafflez
18th Sep 2009, 20:26
Go to the tallest building and then jump. But not pull my parachute:cool:

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
18th Sep 2009, 20:29
Of course, try the Dual Hook and test it's possibilities (on civillians)

guzzti
18th Sep 2009, 20:29
ey, that's a great idea, maybe i should... oh.. the dreams!

guzzti
18th Sep 2009, 20:31
maybe i should make a giant rope of civillians and take them for a spin... :)
i truly love this game

Wafflez
18th Sep 2009, 20:31
Of course, try the Dual Hook and test it's possibilities (on myself) hehe fixed it

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
18th Sep 2009, 20:33
I'm a **** **** of ****

Fixed

Wafflez
18th Sep 2009, 20:42
Fixed Well then:(

brauny
18th Sep 2009, 20:43
why are things being fixed, nothing is broken and i would test out the aeordynamics of the case by throwing it out my window cuz the game is never leaving my console so i dont need the case lol

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
18th Sep 2009, 20:48
why are things being fixed, nothing is broken and i would test out the aeordynamics of the case by throwing it out my window cuz the game is never leaving my console so i dont need the case lol

100% agreed. I hope nothing else needs to be fixed

brauny
18th Sep 2009, 20:54
if it does need to be fixed jus use duct tape, that fixes everything lol and i jus noticed i have more posts than u. u were beatin me for a while, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thank u that is all

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
18th Sep 2009, 20:59
Yep, you surpassed me. Congrats. Luckily I care not about post count :D

chickenchief
18th Sep 2009, 21:04
I am going to try out "The longest tumble in just cause history"

brauny
18th Sep 2009, 21:40
i didnt care either until i realised that i was winning, when im winning at it i always notice lol

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
18th Sep 2009, 21:43
Hehe, then enjoy

brauny
18th Sep 2009, 21:51
thank u sir. but its only a 5 post lead ur trailin me buddy

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
18th Sep 2009, 21:58
LOL. Should I give you advantage?

brauny
18th Sep 2009, 22:01
no its a 7 post lead right now so i feel better lol

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
18th Sep 2009, 22:09
:lol:

mycoldman
18th Sep 2009, 23:04
The very first thing? I'd recommend...

BRACE YOURSELF.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
18th Sep 2009, 23:09
We were so offtopic I didn't know what you was talking about! But that is sure the best first thing. That or turning the console on.

PoorBison
18th Sep 2009, 23:10
The very first thing? I'd recommend...

BRACE YOURSELF.Oh now thats what I like to hear! :D

brauny
18th Sep 2009, 23:10
wat if we dont have seatbelts in our couch............... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i keep getting off topic

Mr Chainsaw
19th Sep 2009, 10:13
NOOOOOOO!!! The disease of off topicness strikes again

chip5541
19th Sep 2009, 13:28
Get a soda, a bedpan and an IV bottle and vegetate in front of the TV playing this game. (Why do I suddenly get a picture of Cartman playing WoW?):scratch:

Dedimes
19th Sep 2009, 15:12
http://www.ripten.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/cartman-wow-sunder.jpg

I would probably gawk in amazement at the box, then open it up and start beating the campaign. I would try to beat the game to 100%

EDIT: If possible :o

Some Real Talk
19th Sep 2009, 18:00
Not sure. I'd probably find one of those military colonels and dual hook him to the hood of my car, and drag him around the highway circuit for a while.

lolboyy
19th Sep 2009, 18:55
uhm i would first pre-order it ( w00t first good thing) then i gonna make ma bro set me up some coke's and beers and then let my mom make me some food (iam a lazy S.O.B) and when i come home from gettin the CD i will play it non-stop untill my eyes will Pop-out like this: http://www.sorensenmediagroup.com/bigshow/uploaded_images/eye_popper-02-757178.jpg
and when they have popped out i will get maself a surgery to get 'm back in and then im gonna play again so long untill they pop out again and same story like 10 times =) and when ive dont the last mission it would be like this :lmao: NOW I CAN START FREE-ROAMING!!!!!!!

00rouchy00
19th Sep 2009, 19:07
i would do a few missions then go to that airport we saw on the pda

guzzti
20th Sep 2009, 08:08
i will play it 24/7

KillSwitch1
20th Sep 2009, 11:03
nevar leave teh couch :D

compatible
20th Sep 2009, 11:53
The first thing i would do after i got the game is take it out of the wrapper to install it..

guzzti
20th Sep 2009, 12:17
øøøh, serious? omg... i would never think of that one!!

Peardan
23rd Sep 2009, 11:30
As soon as the game loads up, I am going to make a train of human bodies and heavy objects then pin it to my helicopter and hover up then jump out and blow it up and watch the corpses fling off around the land.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
23rd Sep 2009, 20:24
As soon as the game loads up, I am going to make a train of human bodies and heavy objects then pin it to my helicopter and hover up then jump out and blow it up and watch the corpses fling off around the land.

Right now, you couldn't. No multiple attachments (yet)

Woltox
23rd Sep 2009, 20:57
Learn how to do things, then do missions..
Blow up all the enemy bases

younas456
23rd Sep 2009, 21:01
im going to take a car or truck and then drive it out from a cliff or just driving and then stunt position and then attach the car to a helicopter and try to drag the helicopter :P or FLY:P the car

skater150
24th Sep 2009, 03:07
im gonna tether a jet to the ground whilst its flying and watch it speadily curve into the ground:D

cigidei
24th Sep 2009, 03:39
I will often play this game. Thank for website!
:whistle:

*Edited*

PoorBison
24th Sep 2009, 05:42
I will often play this game. Thank for website!
:whistle:Reported as a spammer due to advertising in signature, no further reports necessary so we don't annoy our mods with endless reports :)

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
24th Sep 2009, 10:54
Wow, you're efficient

chip5541
24th Sep 2009, 13:11
Thanks guys for the heads up.

Jerion
24th Sep 2009, 16:48
Good question. Probably the same thing as already mentioned here: Blow stuff up (virtually) and have a good time.

skater150
25th Sep 2009, 01:30
yes sir *salutes*

typemismatch
25th Sep 2009, 14:27
I'll install it to the hard drive like you can with JC1 so that it loads faster and then never leave the room.

imported_Jonn_
25th Sep 2009, 17:25
1st thing ima do is get a car attach a ped to it, then... Jump out of the car while travelling full speed towards a petrol station and watch the fireworks :)

Rico760
28th Sep 2009, 03:09
use the grappling hook on people then free fall! then go to that mountain of snow

polimerjones
28th Sep 2009, 03:55
i am gunna try and find crazy things to do with the grapple hook, example: It looks like you have the option of that "quick reel-in" when you connect to buildings or vehicles. so what im gunna do is grapple a building run to the or side of the map (while still grappled to said building) and do the quick reel-in to fling myself across the map.

roozer93
28th Sep 2009, 07:29
I would get some sort of aircraft then see how far up I can go, then jump out and have some fun on the way down :rasp:

Enzoforce
28th Sep 2009, 19:38
NOOO!!! NOT THE TV! PC! PC! PC! Computer ftw man. Well the first thing Im gonna do is find out how the controls work ;P.

Then have fun with dual hook.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
28th Sep 2009, 20:39
NOOO!!! NOT THE TV! PC! PC! PC! Computer ftw man. Well the first thing Im gonna do is find out how the controls work ;P.

Then have fun with dual hook.

What are you talking about?

Terma8r
29th Sep 2009, 01:22
I'm going to find the biggest plane in the game, and do stunt's and crazy stuff with it :)

PoorBison
29th Sep 2009, 07:44
I'm going to find the biggest plane in the game, and do stunt's and crazy stuff with it :)Hehe, yeah I wonder how many players are going to head directly to games largest airport :rolleyes: :D

Thats the first thing I did in Just Cause 1, haha.

Enzoforce
29th Sep 2009, 19:34
What are you talking about?

Some guys talking about sitting on the couch playing jc2 in front of the TV. That sucks. You need a mouse and a keyboard ^_^

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
29th Sep 2009, 20:22
Some guys talking about sitting on the couch playing jc2 in front of the TV. That sucks. You need a mouse and a keyboard ^_^

Mmm, I see. You know, I hate playing in the PC. I understand that the hardcore shotter players are better with a mouse but I still preffer gamepads over all.

PoorBison
29th Sep 2009, 20:28
Some guys talking about sitting on the couch playing jc2 in front of the TV. That sucks. You need a mouse and a keyboard ^_^Agree to disagree? :)

Terma8r
30th Sep 2009, 01:18

that might be the way you like to play games, but a 54'inch TV kinda beats a computer
screen for me :D

polimerjones
30th Sep 2009, 01:55
i agree to that. consoles all the way

Enzoforce
30th Sep 2009, 06:55
that might be the way you like to play games, but a 54'inch TV kinda beats a computer
screen for me :D

Bah! My screen is 1900x1200 beat that :D

By the way, I would find a jet... attach some people to it and fly away baby!

PoorBison
30th Sep 2009, 08:16
Bah! My screen is 1900x1200 beat that :D

By the way, I would find a jet... attach some people to it and fly away baby!Is your computer powerful enough to be able to display all of its games at that resolution?

I play my Xbox 360 on a computer monitor anyway, at 1080p. Looks so nice, but unfortunately most games simply upscale instead of rendering at that resolution natively.

But the first thing I will do, now that I think about it, is probably find my way to that waterfall and see what its like at the very base. Often games have terrible looking waterfalls when you go right down to the bottom of them, and as a matter of fact the top usually looks pretty terrible to. So I'll investigate the waterfall before base-jumping off of it :)

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
30th Sep 2009, 11:13
I love Oblivion waterfalls. They could use some foam, but I love them

Enzoforce
30th Sep 2009, 15:50
Is your computer powerful enough to be able to display all of its games at that resolution?

I play my Xbox 360 on a computer monitor anyway, at 1080p. Looks so nice, but unfortunately most games simply upscale instead of rendering at that resolution natively.

But the first thing I will do, now that I think about it, is probably find my way to that waterfall and see what its like at the very base. Often games have terrible looking waterfalls when you go right down to the bottom of them, and as a matter of fact the top usually looks pretty terrible to. So I'll investigate the waterfall before base-jumping off of it :)

It is powerful enough. Unfortunatly not so much as for GTA IV... I don't think jc2 has the same outcome though.

Redskins
1st Oct 2009, 21:51
First thing I will do is try one of my favourite pastimes from Just Cause.

What I'd do is get a helicopter, so I would be chased by enemy helis, then, we my heli took damage, I'd bail out, and skydive really fast down to the trees, where usually a enemy heli was just hovering, and hit E to stuntjump onto it like right before I hit it.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to do this in Juse Cause 2. Well I know we will be able to do it, but I mean like, bail out, and be able to LAND on the enemy heli, like without stuntjump or grapple hook.

Enzoforce
2nd Oct 2009, 11:56
I'm hoping that I'll be able to do this in Juse Cause 2. Well I know we will be able to do it, but I mean like, bail out, and be able to LAND on the enemy heli, like without stuntjump or grapple hook.

Well I more hope that you get ripped to shreds by the choppers' blades =)

VanZarko
2nd Oct 2009, 22:44
Well I more hope that you get ripped to shreds by the choppers' blades =)

Lol yeah. Same thing I thought :) we all know a man is not made of iron but hey it's a game anything can happen. In JC1 you could go through a monster truck's wheels so why not.;)

orbitz123
5th Oct 2009, 03:45
I'm probably gonna use the dual hook to tether a random man, woman, child, dog, cat, cow, hippapotimi, t-rex, apache helicopter, jeep, gun, strand of hair, to a tree and beat it to death like a pinata. Or I might tether a helicopter that is attacking me to a roof of a skyscraper, and watch it crash and burn. Oh I have another, I might find those weird gas tanks, that fly when you shoot the nozzle. I am going to lure a bunch of guards over, and shoot them and watch them fly like Freddy Vs Jason. Yes they used that idea too. I might tether a unsupecting plane, to a man. Wait for a plane to take off and watch that guy go. Man I am creative today.

Enzoforce
5th Oct 2009, 11:51
Hehe. I just hope you can hook someone to a chopper blade... Watch him spin! :nut:

DuckyT
5th Oct 2009, 16:09
wont do missions for weeks! just mess about with cars n grapple hooks! YAYYYY!!!!

Halogen_Unknown
5th Oct 2009, 21:05
Hehe. I just hope you can hook someone to a chopper blade... Watch him spin! :nut:

I'mah gonna grapple myself to a helicopter blade and spin!

ledomira
6th Oct 2009, 04:05
Hmm, I'll rent it first and see whether or not I can drive (accelerate/brake) with the left thumb stick. If I can, I will go out and buy it immediately. Then, I will load the game up again, get in a car and cruise around the beautiful scenery for an hour before doing a mission.

If they don't include that option and make it so that I have to use the triggers to accelerate, I will drive around for five minutes until my hand cramps and my carpel tunnel flares up. Then I'll take the game back to blockbuster and I won't buy it.

Dedimes
6th Oct 2009, 04:28
*sigh* I think ill send mycoldman a question about the controls, and see what he says, just for you :D

Enzoforce
6th Oct 2009, 19:08
Meh, I stay at my computer. After hearing these awful stories about the controllers...

Apocalyptic Fish
11th Oct 2009, 19:56
I'm gonna try to beat the office record for the highest base jump, just above 1500 metres, and without teathering a coach up to the mountain for more height :lol:

PoorBison
12th Oct 2009, 00:47
I'm gonna try to beat the office record for the highest base jump, just above 1500 metres, and without teathering a coach up to the mountain for more height :lol:Depending on how willing the vehicles are to not disappear when you move too far away from them, I'm going to do the opposite. I'll stack as many as I possibly can for alot of extra height :)

JAGeng
12th Oct 2009, 02:39
Like in the first game I would do some sandboxing and pure exploration an recon before trying to tackle any mission, that way youll be used to the controls and know your way around.

By the time I played the first mission in JC1 I had already adquired some nice weapons from killing soldiers, a few unlocked vehicles and plenty of driving and combat experience, plus I knew the location of planes, tanks and helicopters in case I needed one.

PoorBison
12th Oct 2009, 02:51
Like in the first game I would do some sandboxing and pure exploration an recon before trying to tackle any mission, that way youll be used to the controls and know your way around.

By the time I played the first mission in JC1 I had already adquired some nice weapons from killing soldiers, a few unlocked vehicles and plenty of driving and combat experience, plus I knew the location of planes, tanks and helicopters in case I needed one.Yeah thats quite a good plan really. It seems like what you would do if you actually did go in and try to destabilize another country :)