PDA

View Full Version : No Dem Bones code from GAME

Ace Antilles
18th Sep 2009, 12:19
Who else has had this problem and how have they had it fixed?

Ok I may be jumping the gun here but it's very annoying.
PC Collectors Edition received from GAME yesterday. Ordered online especially for the Dem Bones code but it wasn't in the box! :mad2:
It seems they haven't bothered thinking about this version only the regular ones.

I've tried to call them but was on hold for 10 minutes before I gave up. Had to call a store to find the number in the 1st place. :hmm:

I was expecting them to email me the code or something and they still haven't. I've sent them an email and will try and phone again later.

I might be able to get it sorted at the store but that's the not the point. I don't live close to any without driving. If you order it online it should all be ready to go.

If anyone else has had this and got it sorted please let me know how.
Ok now I have vented I can relax again! :mad2: :nut:

jaywalker2309
18th Sep 2009, 13:49
You'd have to talk to the retailer am afraid.. They are the only ones who can assist you as its their allocation of codes etc.

Ace Antilles
18th Sep 2009, 13:51
You'd have to talk to the retailer am afraid.. They are the only ones who can assist you as its their allocation of codes etc.

Oh I'm trying to I know it's not your fault. But I can't get them on the phone! :mad2:

Ace Antilles
18th Sep 2009, 14:19
Finally got someone!
For anyone else in the same boat this is what I was told.

"There has been a slight delay and they should be emailed out later today"

Which I think means. "Oh damn! We forgot to stick them to the Collectors Edition and only did it on the regular boxes" /facepalm

So we shall see. It's only because I have the day off too so I'm grumpy about it. Lol
Thanks for replying anyway Jay. :)

SteMot
18th Sep 2009, 14:38
Finally got someone!
For anyone else in the same boat this is what I was told.

"There has been a slight delay and they should be emailed out later today"

Which I think means. "Oh damn! We forgot to stick them to the Collectors Edition and only did it on the regular boxes" /facepalm

So we shall see. It's only because I have the day off too so I'm grumpy about it. Lol
Thanks for replying anyway Jay. :)

I got a reply to my original request when I e-mailed them asking for the code to the "Dem Bones" map. I was asked if this was the Scarecrow map as it was the only one they do (well duh) so I e-mailed them back about 10 mins ago saying that this was the one. I expect the next reply tomorrow to be with my code.

What's the point in having an exclusive code if they don't package it with your game?

Paulley
18th Sep 2009, 22:05
i ordered from game (regular edition) with Dem Bones pre order.. mine was on a leaflet in the game box.

Ace Antilles
18th Sep 2009, 22:12
i ordered from game (regular edition) with Dem Bones pre order.. mine was on a leaflet in the game box.

Yeah all the regular versions are ok. But not the Collectors Editions. It's easy enough for them to bind the code to it or open and reseal the box.

There were the same problems I saw for console versions. You would think that they would get it right the 2nd time around. :rolleyes:

As I type this I still haven't had the code, as they promised. Or a reply to my email! :mad2:
I doubt the head office guys work the weekend so I expect nothing to Monday. We'll see. :(

SteMot
21st Sep 2009, 18:10
Yeah all the regular versions are ok. But not the Collectors Editions. It's easy enough for them to bind the code to it or open and reseal the box.

There were the same problems I saw for console versions. You would think that they would get it right the 2nd time around. :rolleyes:

As I type this I still haven't had the code, as they promised. Or a reply to my email! :mad2:
I doubt the head office guys work the weekend so I expect nothing to Monday. We'll see. :(

Got my code today, you got yours yet Ace?

Ace Antilles
21st Sep 2009, 22:39
Got my code today, you got yours yet Ace?

Yep! Entered it into GFWL and downloaded. Just got to play it.

I came home to look for it. Didn't see it. Grabbed the phone to chew em out and as I was dialling I looked again and found it buried with the other mails I got. So hung up. :lmao:

Still it's not made me too chuffed with them. At least there's plenty of other things to do with the game. :cool: