PDA

View Full Version : Explosive Gel? What with the what what…?

Badmagic
17th Sep 2009, 19:23
Possibly a minor spoiler although not really in my opinion, if your concerned stop reading now.

Short Version:

Do you unlock explosive gel somehow?

Long Version:

Seen many walls that require an explosive to open up during play (only approx 15 mins into game barring cut-scenes) and after looking around using the word “explosive” found reference to “explosive gel”.

Only problem is I can’t seem to use it or in any case I have no interaction options in the default vision nor detect modes…so…yea?

I have read the developers have purposely gimped the game in various ways for people that steal the game, as I have a pre-ordered and registered retail copy in front of me and installed I would hope this is not causing the issue and it is simply a delayed unlock ability of some sort.

Isileo
17th Sep 2009, 19:27
I sent you a PM.

Badmagic
17th Sep 2009, 19:28
I sent you a PM.

Ah, replied to your PM but again message received and understood, thanks again.

Isileo
17th Sep 2009, 19:30
Glad to help :)

Nemesis296
17th Sep 2009, 20:46
Seen many walls that require an explosive to open up during play (only approx 15 mins into game barring cut-scenes)

Are you playing the full game? I only saw one wall in the demo...and it took me more than 15 minutes to get out of Intensive Treatment...after you do that you'll find out soon enough ;)

Kevin =]
18th Sep 2009, 02:40
just follow the storyline =] the game requires backtracking