PDA

View Full Version : Wishlist for the sequel: Say what you want in the next legendary game!

Jayronathon
17th Sep 2009, 03:32
Just what the title says.

Do you want a different control scheme?

Ability to jump?

The entire Gotham city?

More Batcave usage?

Multiple players?

Play from the villian's perspective?

Say what you want in the next game.

Joke's on you
17th Sep 2009, 03:36
There's already a few of these type threads, this one was unneccesary. but for the record, I would like it to be based in Gotham City, and I would like some type of multiplayer/co-op.

Old_BenKenobi
17th Sep 2009, 03:45
There are soooo many threads like this.

I'm just gonna say a very detailed and accurate representation of Gotham City to play in.

Jayronathon
17th Sep 2009, 04:20
Most of the posts I see regarding content in the sequel are just posts in random threads, this thread's purpose is to keep the ideas that people have for the sequel in one place rather than having these great ideas strewn about like deceased gaurds in Arkham Asylum.

Old_BenKenobi
17th Sep 2009, 04:22
No. They're in specific threads, but there are a lot of them. This thread is no less a "deceased guard" than the others.

Jayronathon
17th Sep 2009, 04:26
:( me sad now

Old_BenKenobi
17th Sep 2009, 04:27
Good.

Jord
17th Sep 2009, 06:09
:( me sad now

It's all good. :cool:

I guess just add your ideas to that specific thread topic. Cheer up. :D

adnan_ahmed
17th Sep 2009, 13:09
There's already a few of these type threads, this one was unneccesary. but for the record, I would like it to be based in Gotham City, and I would like some type of multiplayer/co-op.

Exactly!!!

adnan_ahmed
17th Sep 2009, 13:11
Oh yeah as for wish, evolved combat scenarios by blurring the line between freeflow and predator gameplay.

Zur-En-Arrh
17th Sep 2009, 18:20
Joker's empty gun to fire out a 'BANG' flag... more agile enemies (ie League of Assassin's)... Multiplayer (one player as Batman, four players as henchmen, one as a villain)...

ProTender
18th Sep 2009, 19:20
this game was great especially for the first installment

but for the future you have to have multiplayer and Co op

I would love to be able to fight wave after wave of henchmen with 2 or 3 allies (Robin, Nightwing, Huntress, Batgirl, and maybe even spoiler)

and Co Op the story with one of the above (let people chose) would be awesome