PDA

View Full Version : help: Stuck in elevator shaft of the medical facility

Kepa
17th Sep 2009, 00:55
Hi, to cut to the point,

I'm in the chapter where you're supposed to look for quincy sharp whose abducted by harley. I decided to go treasure hunting in the medical facility before going in the penitentiary. To get into the lower half of the facility I dropped down the elevator shaft after opening a vent with the acquired bat claw. Now the only rooms I can acces are the experimental room, the morgue and the elevator shaft of course.

How do I get out to continue the mission??

==> In the case that I'm stuck completely, could anyone upload a save game at about the same chapter? I'm at the penitentiary, right after clearing the Mansion and before the Botanical Gardens.

thnx in advance

Rockatansky
17th Sep 2009, 11:16
If you are in the bottom of the lift shaft, there are 2 grapple points. 1 for the vent and 1 for a ledge halfway up the lift shaft.

If you can't grapple to the one halfway up, then that is going to be a problem as that is the only way out.

CRAZYDIZ2010
12th Mar 2010, 10:14
I'm stuck there too!
I'm on the Level where you're meant to "follow Harley's fingerprint Trial" and go to Botanical Gardens. I decided to have a wander round medical centre first and now.. can't get out! Been through all vents, gate and main door locked. There's no way out...??? I can get in the bottom of the elevator shaft.. there's a vent in there (been there, no way out) and theres a level half way up the shaft you can grapple to.. but nowhere else to move to from there..... please help!

Nemesis296
12th Mar 2010, 14:15
You can only escape the lower portion of the Medical Facility via the vents in the elevator shaft. There's a vent near Harley's office that you have to grapple up to. Once you get into the elevator shaft there should be 2 grapple points as Rockatansky said. Grapple up to the first, then the second becomes available. If you can't grapple these 2 you're pretty much screwed. :(

door noob
12th Mar 2010, 23:52
I'm stuck there too!
I'm on the Level where you're meant to "follow Harley's fingerprint Trial" and go to Botanical Gardens. I decided to have a wander round medical centre first and now.. can't get out! Been through all vents, gate and main door locked. There's no way out...??? I can get in the bottom of the elevator shaft.. there's a vent in there (been there, no way out) and theres a level half way up the shaft you can grapple to.. but nowhere else to move to from there..... please help!

Dude, why do you post the same thing everywhere?

LIGHTS
12th Mar 2010, 23:57
@Crazydiz ( ) Since you're down there, have you tried going through the back where Harley was when you first entered the Medical Facility but was blocked by the security gates? Other than that, your only way out is to aim the grappling hook @the vent leading to the elevator shaft, then grapple up and out back to the Sanitorium where the doctors were previously and escape through the passages you came in from.