PDA

View Full Version : Just a few things... (maybe spoiler?)

Devils@Dusk
16th Sep 2009, 22:10
:wave:
There's just a few things i wanna ask about BO2.

Okay, my first question is:
The save point (the red thing Kain runs over). What is the symbol meant to be? Does anyone know, because i can't make it out :scratch:

The second thing is, at the end of SR2, when Kain spares Raz from the Reaver, are the new memories that are 'blooming and dying' the events of
BO2? From what i can tell, the Hylden only play a really major part after SR2.

There are somethings about the series that i can't get my head around.:confused:
Thanks

(On a side note, does anyone know what Doujinshi is?
And what do these mean XD and :3)

FearGhoul
17th Sep 2009, 02:32
I've wondered about that save point in Blood Omen 2. I can't make anything out about it.
Yes, at the end of Soul Reaver 2, Kain receives the memories of the new timeline. That is, he now remembers what happened in Blood Omen 2 and everything else his younger self went through on this new timeline. I'm pretty sure that he also has the memories from the previous timelines.
Doujinshi is fan made manga (Japanese comics). Sort of like fan fiction, but for some reason, it is legal in Japan to buy and sell this stuff.
As for the smilies... I think I'll let someone else describe those since I don't really use smilies.

Linikratyo
18th Sep 2009, 07:14
xD probably comes from southpark, because when cartman laughs he makes this smiley

Raziella
18th Sep 2009, 07:44
xD - it's something like "lol". :) Maybe Linikratyo is right. :D

:3 - it's smth like curious and sweet smile... like a cat! :D