PDA

View Full Version : should this happen

daviebhoy08
16th Sep 2009, 21:47
at the bit where u go through the ventilation system and they rig all the gargoyles and u kill all the guards n open the 2 doors , i swung from the gargoyles lookinf for a trophy then i heard this womans voice then all of a sudden my screen went all wonky like pink squares ( the wonky bit ? ) thn it shoes u start only its batman going into arkham and u r now joker , sorry if its a noobish question just dont want ma tv or that to break lol

ooh and by the way hello guys newcomer here :wave:

cronball
16th Sep 2009, 21:58
Do not adjust your tv set...Rocksteady has taken control of your viewing ;)

All is well just go with it and be not afraid :)

Oh and FYI Batman never kills:mad2:

daviebhoy08
16th Sep 2009, 21:58
wow never seen this coming joker shooting me then wakin up from dead weird

cronball
16th Sep 2009, 22:00
wow never seen this coming joker shooting me then wakin up from dead weird

Its a common plot device in his stories. Reference the recent RIP series when he rises from the grave ;)

Clark Kent
17th Sep 2009, 20:00
bro, this happened to me as well, I go back to intensive treatment to find killer crocs lair and when i go through the room where batman first encountered armed henchman the riddler like gives me the riddle so i start swinging gargoyles and then i hear a woman say "has anyone played this game.." and the game starts giving me pinkish/coloured squares, i never saw after that tho cos i end the program

fatal shadow
17th Sep 2009, 20:03
Do not adjust your tv set...Rocksteady has taken control of your viewing ;)

All is well just go with it and be not afraid :)

Well said.;)

ND-Arkie89
17th Sep 2009, 20:20
bro, this happened to me as well, I go back to intensive treatment to find killer crocs lair and when i go through the room where batman first encountered armed henchman the riddler like gives me the riddle so i start swinging gargoyles and then i hear a woman say "has anyone played this game.." and the game starts giving me pinkish/coloured squares, i never saw after that tho cos i end the program

Have no fear, just continue playing. This is supposed to happen. Just prepare yourself for a funky ride!

AStar08
17th Sep 2009, 20:25
:lmao:, Yep, thats supposed to happen. At least you werent like some other guy, who said he completely panicked, then he turned he's system off, and when he turned it back on, he deleted his WHOLE save file for Batman:AA, because he thought the game had corrupted his system... :lmao::nut::wave:

fatal shadow
17th Sep 2009, 20:34
At least you werent like some other guy, who said he completely panicked, then he turned he's system off, and when he turned it back on, he deleted his WHOLE save file for Batman:AA

Ahh, excessive fear of glitches... http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn132/KG89N/l1.gif

AkumaStreak
17th Sep 2009, 21:22
This was a complete mind*@&%, and I definitely did not expect it. Firstly, because those type of sequences usually have a fake look to someone who's tech savvy (me!), and secondly, because there are usually game certification requirements that prevent developers from doing this type of thing (so I also thought my PS3 was bugging out). Another reason, which I do fault a bit, is that it went to a sequence that looked exactly like the opening sequence of the game, making me think the game had soft-reset (the batmobile racing through the streets). I was also very close to a hard reset/potentially corrupting my save game. I must say, I had a laugh after this though... and was too impressed to be annoyed. :-)

Batman The Trailer Hunter
17th Sep 2009, 22:18
Its the 3rd Scarecrow encounter the screen bugging is supposed to represent the gamers greatest fear, his system breaking down! Lol the PS3 people get scared the most because the 360 people are used to it breaking or it could be a bad joker

nanotech1
19th Sep 2009, 00:52
Lol the PS3 people get scared the most because the 360 people are used to it breaking

HAH! Good one:lol: