PDA

View Full Version : patch update never finishes

B0W53R
16th Sep 2009, 14:08
Hey I'm trying to update the game with the patch through GFWL but it always stops just before finishing even if I leave it for over an hour. Also Live seems unable to download my profile just wondering what the solutions are. I have seen some threads with the patch off of different sights, but where do I put it after dling. Thanks.

jaywalker2309
16th Sep 2009, 14:16
If live is struggling to download your profile that suggests theres a bit of a problem between your connection and live.. :( the profile is not a big thing to pull thru, have you checked your firewall is not blocking live?

B0W53R
16th Sep 2009, 14:25
I just unblock windows from my firewall, but that didn't fix the problem...

jaywalker2309
16th Sep 2009, 14:29
Not sure what else to suggest if you cannot get live to run fully on your machine :9

B0W53R
16th Sep 2009, 14:39
actually the firewall thing did work apparently just took a little longer, but I know it wasn't working before so thanks.

jaywalker2309
16th Sep 2009, 14:57
actually the firewall thing did work apparently just took a little longer, but I know it wasn't working before so thanks.

so ya up and running now? cool

SecretOfVampires
16th Sep 2009, 15:38
Good thing you got your problem fixed, but also you can download the patch off live for anyone else having problems. People hosted the update files on rapidshare and other file services such as that

Kativla
16th Sep 2009, 18:14
I am having a similar problem. I disabled my firewall, but the patch continues to hang somewhere around 95%. I have no idea what the problem is, and I'm extremely frustrated at this point. The game won't let it download my Live account until I have the patch, but the patch won't install.