PDA

View Full Version : Concerns and questions about the game

CentroX
16th Sep 2009, 12:48
1) Will the sidequests be more varied?

This is what concerns me. A lot of gamers around forums have complained that JC1 had no variation.

2) Will there be enough stuff to do in this big world?

Another compliant I seen. Not everyone will be satiesfied flying around with the parachute and hooking onto vehicles. People want to be able to do more then destory things too. Meaningfull stuff.

3) Will there be any cool "boss battles"? Since the game is already over the top, might as well see rico fighting some awesome stuff.

4) Who is making the music?

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
16th Sep 2009, 13:13
1 Of course (watch a video or interview)
2 Of course (watch a video or interview)
3 No idea
4 No idea

CentroX
16th Sep 2009, 14:37
1 Of course (watch a video or interview)
2 Of course (watch a video or interview)
3 No idea
4 No idea

I have watched the videos, but i have only seen gunfights. I"'d like to see some more intelligent missions. You hear that devs ;)

hotduk
16th Sep 2009, 15:28
What does that mean to have more intelligent missions?

This isn't Tomb Raider or some stealth game or some game that requires you to solve puzzles before moving on. This is the Just Cause franchise, where the name of the game is to face/create chaos head on. Get right in their faces and unload everything you have at them.

There will be a certain level of intelligence required. You have to know which equipment to use as well as how to plan your attack so as to not get yourself killed.

No Mario Smash Bros. here.

brauny
16th Sep 2009, 19:44
yea gta didnt have puzzles or things like that but the missions did have point and reasoning most of the time. this game will have a story idk if it will be as in depth as gta but it will have some depth for sure

Mianeye
17th Sep 2009, 11:29
Who cares?
It got dualhooks;-)

The Doogle Boy
17th Sep 2009, 12:48
I hope there is lots of mission variety and the plot is decent (see: GTA IV).

Easily the game I'm most excited about at the moment, although it is a while off. MW2 should keep me occupied until then.

Mr Chainsaw
18th Sep 2009, 03:43
Jc2 ftw

Dedimes
18th Sep 2009, 04:18
Although the point of a sandbox game is to be varied, I want to see SOME linear game play, E.G Grapple to a vent to escape enemy fire

Also-When you beat the game, make it so you can make your grappling hook go forever! in that 11 min video, at the start when you see the mountains, you could just grapple your way to the mountains, or drag enemy's for miles on end lol

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
18th Sep 2009, 11:54
Although the point of a sandbox game is to be varied, I want to see SOME linear game play, E.G Grapple to a vent to escape enemy fire

Also-When you beat the game, make it so you can make your grappling hook go forever! in that 11 min video, at the start when you see the mountains, you could just grapple your way to the mountains, or drag enemy's for miles on end lol

Hoho, unlimited length shots! Mmm, unlikely, loading issues maybe

FOBfan1995
19th Sep 2009, 18:41
That would be so awsome though.

lolboyy
19th Sep 2009, 18:46
i've got one concern uhm its how the explosions look its just like the explosions in mini ninja's and its kind off cartoony and the game aint cartoony at all ( atleast i thing so )