PDA

View Full Version : Choose Which Physx Effects to Enable?

Adeno
16th Sep 2009, 03:58
Hi there! I'm just wondering if there's anything we can edit so that we can choose which Physx effect will show up in the game. Particularly, I don't like the fog effect since it slows down the machine, I just want the breakable tiles:)

Thanks in advance!:D

Claptovaughn
16th Sep 2009, 16:35
I would like to know about this as well. There must be some way of turning off some features.

However, I would like the opposite of what the OP is asking. I'd like the steam to stay and the environment damage to go away. I can run the dynamic steam just fine, but when I went into the area in the demo with breakable tiles, my game crawled even before I started breaking them.

squinty
16th Sep 2009, 21:02
I would like to know about this as well. There must be some way of turning off some features.

However, I would like the opposite of what the OP is asking. I'd like the steam to stay and the environment damage to go away. I can run the dynamic steam just fine, but when I went into the area in the demo with breakable tiles, my game crawled even before I started breaking them.
Yeah, I had the exact same problem in the demo, but in the same scene playing the retail release there wasn't any slowdown. I'm sure it was just a demo performance glitch.