PDA

View Full Version : Piracy glitches in full game

Gwonam
15th Sep 2009, 22:54
Hi there, just downloaded Batman: Arkham Asylum for PC, I purchased it off steam about August 27th. When I reach that part with the glide, I encounter the glide trick, so I am unable to progress in the game, and my files aren't saving with my Live profile, so I am constantly having to restart. I used no profile at first, and got past that part. I exited, to change some settings, and decided to get on my profile this time, and now I'm stuck forever. Any help?

jrwhopper
15th Sep 2009, 23:03
lol wat? are you saying you illegally downloaded the game cause of piracy issues but you also said you purchased it from steam aug 27 which wasnt even out back then?your post is so confusing

SteMot
15th Sep 2009, 23:11
lol wat? are you saying you illegally downloaded the game cause of piracy issues but you also said you purchased it from steam aug 27 which wasnt even out back then?your post is so confusing

Did you even read his post? Batman has been available to pre-order (buy) on Steam for some time. He's saying that even though his a legitimate Steam version, he's getting the glide bug.

Cruis.In
16th Sep 2009, 03:31
prolly a troll.

and yes its confusing he mean he pre order it on the 27th. but downloaded it recently.

RYO_91
16th Sep 2009, 03:59
prolly a troll.

and yes its confusing he mean he pre order it on the 27th. but downloaded it recently.

you are the only troll here, he purchased it on august 27 but at that time the game was not able to download, off course steam is not goin to give you the game 15 days earlier

Freakguy
16th Sep 2009, 06:44
Although I don't know a permanent fix, or if what you say about it being legit is true, you can easily get passed this part without glide.
Stand at the very edge of the ledge you want to jump off of and then turn around.
Facing away from the ledge, hold towards the ledge and jump, you will get a higher jump.

If this is the poison room, you won't make it to the next ledge, but when you grapple yourself back up it will put you on it since it's much closer.

Cruis.In
16th Sep 2009, 10:43
**** you ryo

Nemesis296
16th Sep 2009, 13:31
^^ was that really necessary?

Cruis.In
16th Sep 2009, 13:48
yes

i only try to help

jaywalker2309
16th Sep 2009, 13:50
Please stop spamming the forums with irrelevant postings.