PDA

View Full Version : Where is saved game data located?

MoneyAddyct
15th Sep 2009, 21:18
Hey guys. I have both a laptop and a desktop, both running Vista 32-bit. Currently Batman is installed on my desktop, but I want to install it on my laptop and play from where I left off. (I don't have a problem uninstalling it from my desktop if need be.) Where is the save game data located, and as a corollary, where would the save data need to be transferred to on my laptop (if it turns out that I can't just copy-and-paste to the equivalent directory)? Thanks!

GrimyGhost
15th Sep 2009, 21:23
my documents in eidos...

MoneyAddyct
15th Sep 2009, 21:42
Do I need to copy over the "Binaries" and "BmGame" folders, too, or just the "SaveData" folder?

GrimyGhost
15th Sep 2009, 21:44
no just the savdata file will do.

maxhead
14th Feb 2010, 12:35
hey bumping this cos i did the same, and transfered my save games from laptop to pc yet when i log into the game on my pc it shows no saves! I also transfered my GFWL files from the laptop just in case, but still no saves :( Any ideas why this might be happening? thx

LIGHTS
14th Feb 2010, 15:23
@vals

trn450
30th Mar 2010, 05:05
hey bumping this cos i did the same, and transfered my save games from laptop to pc yet when i log into the game on my pc it shows no saves! I also transfered my GFWL files from the laptop just in case, but still no saves :( Any ideas why this might be happening? thx

No fix. Eidos just screwed us all for no good reason. I mean, REALLY, what the hell is wrong with allowing people to backup their save game data?! Boycott Eidos. :mad2: