PDA

View Full Version : Aviary glitch

Goodfella217
14th Sep 2009, 19:44
I'm on my second play through on Hard difficulty and am roughly 34% complete. In the Botanical Gardens, "Rescue the orderlies held in the Aviary." I've taken out the control room guy and a few guards then had to quit. Loaded it again today (checkpoint in the control room), there's one guy on the lowest level and after I take him out, the cages don't lower and I can't progress through the next room. I can't go back to the previous room either.

I've read on another forum this has happened to one person but there was no solution. Anybody else encountered this and found a solution, or is it just a game bug??

I hope your reading this, Eidos.....

Acheron
16th Sep 2009, 01:30
I'm on my second play through on Hard difficulty and am roughly 34% complete. In the Botanical Gardens, "Rescue the orderlies held in the Aviary." I've taken out the control room guy and a few guards then had to quit. Loaded it again today (checkpoint in the control room), there's one guy on the lowest level and after I take him out, the cages don't lower and I can't progress through the next room. I can't go back to the previous room either.

I've read on another forum this has happened to one person but there was no solution. Anybody else encountered this and found a solution, or is it just a game bug??

I hope your reading this, Eidos.....

I've got the same problem, in the PC version.