PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Predator Trophy?

When The Sun Hits
14th Sep 2009, 17:01
This is not happening for me for some reason? Am I allowed to use any other gadgets as long as they are not used to defeat henchmen? Is there a particular area I am supposed to use? Also, when I press to do Silent Takedown, sometimes Batman will punch the henchmen first, does this count against it?

CaptainMcMulla
14th Sep 2009, 17:03
take them all down by using the silent takedown. Also make sure you dont get caught by any of the guards.

Rockatansky
14th Sep 2009, 17:03
This is not happening for me for some reason? Am I allowed to use any other gadgets as long as they are not used to defeat henchmen? Is there a particular area I am supposed to use? Also, when I press to do Silent Takedown, sometimes Batman will punch the henchmen first, does this count against it?

You have to take all the thugs out silently but you cannot allow yourself to be spotted at all. If a thug sees you, you won't get the trophy.

When The Sun Hits
14th Sep 2009, 17:05
I have done this countless times, mate? Does it matter if Batman punches or kicks as part of the takedown? Do I have to remain totally unseen by other guards? Can I use the x-ray vision and grappler to esacpe?

Batz-R-Us
14th Sep 2009, 17:13
This video should help -

W3iOdVOdgbY

When The Sun Hits
14th Sep 2009, 17:23
Cheers, I'll try again.

Rockatansky
14th Sep 2009, 17:25
I have done this countless times, mate? Does it matter if Batman punches or kicks as part of the takedown? Do I have to remain totally unseen by other guards? Can I use the x-ray vision and grappler to esacpe?

It has to be a Silent Takedown, no punching, kicking, explosives, batarangs or any other gadgets.
Thugs must not see you whatsoever.
You can grapple up to vantage points to get out of the way.

Turn and Face the Strange
14th Sep 2009, 17:28
You can use all your normal gadgets (grapple, cowl mode) as long as you don't use them against henchmen.

Don't get spotted.

ONLY Silent Takedowns. Yes, if he punches them first, that's ok. It's part of the takedown, so it counts.

Velderik
14th Sep 2009, 18:16
I just opened that vent, threw a sonic battarang, hide in the crawl space, took the enemy out who came to investigate the strange noice, and repeated the whole proces a couple of times.

And tadaa there's the trophy.

theguf
14th Sep 2009, 19:02
Yes all kills must be the sneak-up-and-SilentTakedown-from-behind type. Just be careful and run away to hide after every kill.