PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!!

jmiranda
14th Sep 2009, 15:02
Im on the mission were u have 2 shoot the rope 4 the chandelier and make it break through the glass and save the 2 guys. i did that and still cant find the dr.s notes. any help? :mad2: I own the game on ps3

cronball
14th Sep 2009, 15:04
You have to go to her office first to get her fingerprint scans then in chandelier room scan books in detective mode and you will see her prints on one of the books select it.

Get to her office thru library where you save cash.

Hope this helps and welcome to the forums ;)

jmiranda
14th Sep 2009, 15:18
You have to go to her office first to get her fingerprint scans then in chandelier room scan books in detective mode and you will see her prints on one of the books select it.

Get to her office thru library where you save cash.

Hope this helps and welcome to the forums ;)
ive looked all thru the library and still cant find her office. am i missing somthing?

Batman The Trailer Hunter
14th Sep 2009, 15:24
You have to leave the library!

cronball
14th Sep 2009, 15:30
Its up the stairs across from where cash was sitting a door on the right go thru it and follow paths till you come to her office

Its not that hard but if your having a bad time of it try getting the strat guide from brady or just look for walkthroughs online. IGN has a good one free.

Nemesis296
14th Sep 2009, 15:34
This was posted in an identical thread....your exact post too...are you feeling like I didn't help you enough? I told you exactly where to go.......................

jmiranda
14th Sep 2009, 15:37
wel i have a bad memory so i forgot exactly were it was that i saved cash

jmiranda
14th Sep 2009, 16:58
the only areas my map shows are the entrence, the main hall, the south corridor, the library and the ventilation system 4 the library. am i missing somthing still?

Rockatansky
14th Sep 2009, 17:02
the only areas my map shows are the entrence, the main hall, the south corridor, the library and the ventilation system 4 the library. am i missing somthing still?

Go to the back of the Main Hall past the big statue and go through the door to the West Wing.

jmiranda
14th Sep 2009, 17:06
shouldnt the west wing b on my map?

Rockatansky
14th Sep 2009, 17:09
shouldnt the west wing b on my map?

It won't appear until you go in there.

jmiranda
14th Sep 2009, 17:10
oooooh! haha dont i feel like an idiot! i kept walking right past it. tnx 4 ur help every1

Websy
15th Sep 2009, 15:02
Did you even pick up her trail in the office?!