PDA

View Full Version : Demo Problems

Magaladon
14th Sep 2009, 13:57
While installing the demo, I had a power outage. After rebooting my computer, the launcher would not permit me to run the game, use the setup, or even uninstall it. I tried uninstalling through Windows which claimed that a file was missing. I eventually deleted all of the files manually and attempted to reinstall. When the initial file finishes unpacking everything, I am taken to the language select screen and the 'Install Demo' option is not lit up. What can I do to fix this and get the demo installed properly?

The Coca Cola Company
14th Sep 2009, 14:25
http://download.microsoft.com/download/e/9/d/e9d80355-7ab4-45b8-80e8-983a48d5e1bd/msicuu2.exe

Install it, run it and see if there's still "Batman" listed as installed, and if it is remove it. Then install "Batman" again.

Rockatansky
14th Sep 2009, 14:27
Unfortunately you'll have to go into the system registry and delete references to Batman Demo and the installation path. Easiest way is to type Batman and search through but be careful because if you delete the wrong files, you can screw your pc up.

Once you have deleted the info from the system registry, you should be able to install the demo.

Magaladon
14th Sep 2009, 17:23
It's finally working. Thanks guys!

The Coca Cola Company
14th Sep 2009, 17:24
What is exactly that you did to make it work, it will help others if you tell us. :)