PDA

View Full Version : after beating the game, can you replay the final battle with the Joker?

g1prime
14th Sep 2009, 04:06
after beating Joker, i was wondering if u can replay the final Joker battle again on the current saved game? when i replay my saved game i can't seem to enter the visitors center (Jokers mouth) LOL

btw i've already searched as best i could if this topic was already posted.. hope someone knows.. thanks :)

Joke's on you
14th Sep 2009, 04:13
Ya, but you have to start a new game and play through to the end. :rasp:

g1prime
14th Sep 2009, 04:18
Ya, but you have to start a new game and play through to the end. :rasp:

D'ohhh!!! damn that sucks!! ah well... woulda been nice to be able to play from the last check point to fight him again..

Batman The Trailer Hunter
14th Sep 2009, 04:18
To answer you question...no. The replay value is poor, no respwning thugs, its just there for you to explore a little and a chance to get the riddles

g1prime
14th Sep 2009, 04:22
To answer you question...no. The replay value is poor, no respwning thugs, its just there for you to explore a little and a chance to get the riddles

ya that kinda sucks.. i've completed the story mode, 86% i guess to get the remaining 14% you've got to beat all the challenges as Batman.. or as Batman and Joker?

A Dark Hunter
14th Sep 2009, 04:50

Yeah, revisiting Arkham after you have done everything there is to do in the story mode is useless.

I went through and did everything before I battled Joker, so it was boring going back and exploring...:hmm:

SolidSnake_123
14th Sep 2009, 04:53
Nop- Oh dang, I'm always last for advice.

Joke's on you
14th Sep 2009, 04:58
Yeah, revisiting Arkham after you have done everything there is to do in the story mode is useless.

I went through and did everything before I battled Joker, so it was boring going back and exploring...:hmm:

Ya, that's why I'm hoping that for the sequel they, it will be based in Gotham, and even after beating the main story, they will have petty thugs robbing stores, beating on people in back allies, and robbing banks, then it'll really help the replay value.

fatal shadow
14th Sep 2009, 12:16
Wish you could choose and replay the boss battles without having to go through the story all over again.

reviltihco
14th Sep 2009, 14:05
So if I finish the game I can't go back to resolve riddles or wander arround? do I have to start a new game to resolve missing riddles? or as A Dark Hunter did, do everything before the final battle?

I would like a DLC to add the option to chose a particular chapter to play even if you've finished the game

SSJGoku786
14th Sep 2009, 14:40
So if I finish the game I can't go back to resolve riddles or wander arround? do I have to start a new game to resolve missing riddles? or as A Dark Hunter did, do everything before the final battle?

I would like a DLC to add the option to chose a particular chapter to play even if you've finished the game

After the final battle, you get to wander round the Asylum and solve and collect the remaining riddles.

H8_is_Bad
14th Sep 2009, 15:07
"after beating the game, can you replay the final battle with the Joker?"

OMFG dude seriously.. why the hell did you have to say the final battle was with joker in the title.. it spoils it for everyone else who hasen't played the game..

I played this game many times and i have the platinum trophy in this game but you shouldn't let everybody know the final boss is the joker.

Batman The Trailer Hunter
14th Sep 2009, 15:22

OMFG dude seriously.. why the hell did you have to say the final battle was with joker in the title.. it spoils it for everyone else who hasen't played the game..

I played this game many times and i have the platinum trophy in this game but you shouldn't let everybody know the final boss is the joker.

Dude what the heck? Since when was Joker not the Final boss in any Batman game??? (rhetorical question)

H8_is_Bad
14th Sep 2009, 15:37
Dude what the heck? Since when was Joker not the Final boss in any Batman game??? (rhetorical question)

Well you never know when i played the game i totally did not expect the joker to be the final boss in this game.. i honestly thought it would have been scarecrow.

stubs182
14th Sep 2009, 15:44

You're over reacting, this doesnt technically spoil anything 'final battle with joker' only implies the last time you face joker not implicitly the last fight in the game

iamtombombadil
14th Sep 2009, 16:01
Had this game better boss battles and re-spawning thugs, then I would have shown you a truly GREAT and EPIC batman game, but instead we just have to settle with Great.

THRAXFOREVER
14th Sep 2009, 17:26
The replay value is awesome I love playing this game!

g1prime
15th Sep 2009, 04:47

sorry man.... i honestly thought it was a given in this game that the Joker would be in the final battle.. i mean it's a Batman game :p

but i do know what you mean.. i at least didn't give any hints or info about where, how, or what is involved when you face the Joker.. i thought kept the title of the post as vague as possible :)

Websy
15th Sep 2009, 15:00
Just realised.. there are no actual boss batlles in this game.. not once do you get to actually hit a villain
not counting titan joker

H8_is_Bad
15th Sep 2009, 17:14
sorry man.... i honestly thought it was a given in this game that the Joker would be in the final battle.. i mean it's a Batman game :p

but i do know what you mean.. i at least didn't give any hints or info about where, how, or what is involved when you face the Joker.. i thought kept the title of the post as vague as possible :)

No.. it's my fault i over-reacted.. But there should be a mode where you can fight the bosses.. i suggested a "boss rush" mode to eidos.. hopefully they implement it into the game.

BloodLegacy
15th Sep 2009, 17:53
Just realised.. there are no actual boss batlles in this game.. not once do you get to actually hit a villain
not counting titan joker

You hit Bane. >.< (well at least the way I did it You know, run up and remove the tube things >.<

Anyway, I wish you could do the games bosses and missions again, The Harley Quinn bit in the Penitentiary was one of my favourite sequences

Nemesis296
15th Sep 2009, 18:02
not counting titan joker

Yes you do. I beat the living crap out of Bane :)

And I think if you get close enough, you can punch the Joker at the end (not counting the cutscene)