PDA

View Full Version : Help Please !!!!!!!

razzle
13th Sep 2009, 07:40
I am on the mission where you are in the mansion and you have to shoot the chandalier to fall on the glass and then save the two people tied to a chair. i do that but then i cant find the notes which belong to Dr. young, i have looked on youtube and it shows that you have to go into detective mode and the book should be on a shelf a few steps away, but mine doesn,t i have searched for ages, i was wondering if there is anything i have missed or is it just the game.???

I have the game on xbox 360

Help please !1 :mad2:

CapedCrusader1495
13th Sep 2009, 07:45
You have to go to Dr Young's office first.

razzle
13th Sep 2009, 07:59
wheres that ??

saintsjordan
13th Sep 2009, 09:47
just after the scene where jokers present erupts with the boxing glove, just turn around & walk to the books, the book you need is sticking out.
Sorry if this is no help, its what i did

Nemesis296
13th Sep 2009, 15:56
just after the scene where jokers present erupts with the boxing glove, just turn around & walk to the books, the book you need is sticking out.
Sorry if this is no help, its what i did

No this doesn't work....you don't find the notes until AFTER you goto her office. The Mansion goes like this (I know because I played it last night)

Go through the Main Hall.
Through the West Wing.
Library.
Back to the Main Hall.
North Wing. (Where Cash has to be rescued in the Invisible Predator area)
Through the door up the stairs in the middle to where Dr. Young's office is.
Go through some vents and drop down in her office.
Batman looks at security footage of Dr. Young getting the notes, and then you scan her fingerprint to follow her trail to the notes (which are back in the library)
Then you go back to the Library, following the fingerprints to find the notes.

saintsjordan
13th Sep 2009, 17:20
No this doesn't work....you don't find the notes until AFTER you goto her office. The Mansion goes like this (I know because I played it last night)

Through the West Wing.
Library.
Back to the Main Hall.
Batman looks at security footage of Dr. Young getting the notes, and then you scan her fingerprint to follow her trail to the notes (which are back in the library)

oh yeah, your right, my mistake. i'm starting a new hard mode game tonight, it'll all come back to me

RoC1909
13th Sep 2009, 19:57
Or better yet, tell the guy to use the map that the developers included. The one one were the player presses the "select" button (at least for the 360 version)?!?

jmiranda
14th Sep 2009, 14:57

Through the West Wing.
Library.
Back to the Main Hall.

i am also having trouble finding the dr.s notes. i already saved the 2 guys, usd the detective mode and still cant find the notes. any help? i own the game on ps3

Nemesis296
14th Sep 2009, 15:11
i am also having trouble finding the dr.s notes. i already saved the 2 guys, usd the detective mode and still cant find the notes. any help? i own the game on ps3

Did you READ my post? ;)

jmiranda
14th Sep 2009, 15:15
yea but i dnt know were her office is at

Nemesis296
14th Sep 2009, 15:32
yea but i dnt know were her office is at

It's on the map ;)