PDA

View Full Version : Hello my fellow crazies, I, unfortunately for you, still exist xD

JustMe
13th Sep 2009, 00:02
Hey guys! I was gone for WAY too long so uh...how are ya what happened, did Lara survive getting killed every 2 seconds by me? :nut: Any new members? any interesting things I need to know?! :nut:

Oh and uh...HAI :wave::lol:

Gemma_Darkmoon_
13th Sep 2009, 00:12
Hello Justme welcome back to the forums. Lots of new threads always opening so have a look. Will be great to read your thoughts on the current threads. Many polls as well which are always good to vote on.

Don't know if you heard but some concept art believed to be something to do with the next TR has been realeased. Quite alot of discussion about that and also lots of chat about if TR should take a more Core style classic approach or a more radical new approach in the next game.

JustMe
13th Sep 2009, 00:18
Hello Justme welcome back to the forums. Lots of new threads always opening so have a look. Will be great to read your thoughts on the current threads. Many polls as well which are always good to vote on.

Don't know if you heard but some concept art believed to be something to do with the next TR has been realeased. Quite alot of discussion about that and also lots of chat about if TR should take a more Core style classic approach or a more radical new approach in the next game.

Yes, i saw the concept art, and what the new game may be about, quite interesting, I'd love to see how it'll end up...
...and I'm checking the new threads now, but not the serious ones, the random ones :nut:

Max 28
13th Sep 2009, 02:33
We had a cool competition hosted by Love2Raid. :D A MS Paint Contest where we made entries that were inspired or influence by the leaked concept art.

The Entries:
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=90971

The Results:
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=93229 (http://http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=93229)

:D

oraclebop
13th Sep 2009, 06:47
Teehee. More members are coming back! Cheese is Nice, Lo, and now JustMe! Weeee. :nut:

Some new members, new threads, more Tomb Raider! :D

LARALOVERnr1
13th Sep 2009, 09:21
Teehee. More members are coming back! Cheese is Nice, Lo, and now JustMe! Weeee. :nut:

Don't forget cm2! ;)

Bampire
13th Sep 2009, 09:24
Welcome back! :thumb:

LARALOVERnr1
13th Sep 2009, 09:26

Goar, your still alive! HELP US WITH THE 'GET THAT WORD'-FORUM GAME PLEASE!!!

JustMe
13th Sep 2009, 09:27

Thank you, Goar :whistle:

Arctic
13th Sep 2009, 13:52
Oh no! Not you :hmm: !!

... Lol :D No, seriously it's nice to have some of the "old" members coming back. I miss the old times :o I'm not here much either anymore.
EDIT: Please don't misunderstand me. I don't have a problem with the new members at all, I just miss the old ones, that I know a bit better :)

_Love2Raid_
13th Sep 2009, 13:56
:lmao: :nut: :wave: :flowers: :poke: :friends: !!!WELCOME BACK YOUR CRAZINESS!!! :friends: :poke: :flowers: :wave: :nut: :lmao:

Andy64
13th Sep 2009, 16:33
Welcome back to the forums JustMe

tombraidergal
13th Sep 2009, 16:38
Hello and welcome back to the forums! Aaaahhh/// i wanted to start doing a custom level but i got confused blah blah so i decided to delete the level editor thingy.... don't need it, i can just use flash. :P

Mr Croft
13th Sep 2009, 21:15
:eek:

He's back! *runs away*

JustMe
13th Sep 2009, 22:05
:lmao: :nut: :wave: :flowers: :poke: :friends: !!!WELCOME BACK YOUR CRAZINESS!!! :friends: :poke: :flowers: :wave: :nut: :lmao:

AMIGAD IT'Z THE LOVE TEW RAIDZ!!!!!!! HOW IZ YOU?!!?! :nut::nut::nut:

(What? she was my first friend on here :mad2::mad2::nut: )

WCookie
14th Sep 2009, 01:34
Hey guys! I was gone for WAY too long so uh...how are ya what happened, did Lara survive getting killed every 2 seconds by me? :nut: Any new members? any interesting things I need to know?! :nut:

Oh and uh...HAI :wave::lol:

Me :lol:

Hello and welcome back! :)

Bampire
14th Sep 2009, 09:50
Goar, your still alive! HELP US WITH THE 'GET THAT WORD'-FORUM GAME PLEASE!!!

OH CRAP! I FORGOT! :lol:

JustMe
14th Sep 2009, 10:05
Me :lol:

Hello and welcome back! :)

Hello, welcome to the forums

jayjay119
14th Sep 2009, 21:34
Welcome back Just Me, where have you been for so long? it'll be nice to hear your opinions on the new threads.:thumb:

JustMe
14th Sep 2009, 22:01
Welcome back Just Me, where have you been for so long? it'll be nice to hear your opinions on the new threads.:thumb:

Uh...I don't know, I lose control often :nut::p