PDA

View Full Version : I think Im going insane.

QCypher
12th Sep 2009, 14:27
I had a dream about Just Cause 2 last night. It was really cool, but really confusing since I didnt have a manual. lol Anyway, Im going insane with this wait.

So I propose that Eidos and Avalanche release a Just Cause 2 Prologue. Maybe with limited map space, limited weapons and vehicles, and limited other stuff? I think, nay I know this would help me keep my sanity.

Thank you,
QCypher

T.Mani
12th Sep 2009, 15:30
Omg, dude... you need a life. You need something else or another thing that is important to you. Go out, get some friends, get laid... or excercise... do all three. But if a game that's not released yet takes so much of your time and thoughts, then you obviously don't have much to do in your life.

texkid4
12th Sep 2009, 17:00
Omg, dude... you need a life. You need something else or another thing that is important to you. Go out, get some friends, get laid... or excercise... do all three. But if a game that's not released yet takes so much of your time and thoughts, then you obviously don't have much to do in your life.

ummmmmm..........thats a little harsh

T.Mani
12th Sep 2009, 17:26
ummmmmm..........thats a little harsh

Is going out, getting friends, laid and exercise hars?

texkid4
12th Sep 2009, 18:24
no, you saying get a life because he wants a game.

brauny
12th Sep 2009, 18:33
T. Mani we all have lives and ur new on this forum so i would shut my mouth if i were u. Ur now on da s**tlist of the ADHD. Way to go an entire list was created because ur a Di*k

QCypher
12th Sep 2009, 19:13
I find it strange that you take yelling at someone that you know nothing about and making assumptions about that persons life based on a post that was designed to invoke sympathy and make Avalanche release sooner(lol) so seriously. I would tell you to get a life, but Im to busy having my own so...ya.

brauny
12th Sep 2009, 19:16
I find it strange that you take yelling at someone that you know nothing about and making assumptions about that persons life based on a post that was designed to invoke sympathy and make Avalanche release sooner(lol) so seriously. I would tell you to get a life, but Im to busy having my own so...ya.

ur not talkin to me for puttin him on da ***** list right?

QCypher
12th Sep 2009, 19:22
ur not talkin to me for puttin him on da ***** list right?

No. Im talking to him. lol

brauny
12th Sep 2009, 19:24
we dont even have to acknowledge him. hes on da *****list lol

QCypher
12th Sep 2009, 19:25
we dont even have to acknowledge him. hes on da *****list lol

O....thats how that works. Cool.

brauny
12th Sep 2009, 19:27
yea. Hey i jus noticed that u can be in da ADHD too. if u wanna that is

QCypher
12th Sep 2009, 19:28
yea. Hey i jus noticed that u can be in da ADHD too. if u wanna that is

Well. I kinda have this thing about taking oaths over the internet so...

brauny
12th Sep 2009, 19:30
wat? cuz oaths over the internet are so common these days. I'll make u ambassador to internet oaths so u can get rid of the dumb ones

QCypher
12th Sep 2009, 19:31
wat? cuz oaths over the internet are so common these days. I'll make u ambassador to internet oaths so u can get rid of the dumb ones

Haha. I was actually trying to say I didnt want to be in it in a polite way, but that position is very tempting...

brauny
12th Sep 2009, 19:33
i can easily add u to da *****list too. Im in charge of it at the moment. Thats right blackmail. We operate jus like the real gov't lol

QCypher
12th Sep 2009, 19:34
i can easily add u to da *****list too. Im in charge of it at the moment. Thats right blackmail. We operate jus like the real gov't lol

Ahahaha. I guess I have no choice. :p

Just put my name in that oath?

brauny
12th Sep 2009, 19:36
yessir. its on da thread for ADHD but ill give it to u\
Found it fill in your name in the line and add your name at the bottom:

I ____________ do solemly swear to uphold all the laws of the ADHD and do all things right and just except when playing jc or jc2.

I also do solemly swear to hate and complain about the red flash whenever possible and righteous. In addition to the red flash i will disrespect EA and mercs2 equally with the red flash. I will respect all members of ADHD and uphold the respect and dignity of Rico and Mr. sunshine at all times
in the name of the Almighty Dual Hook.

Signed by brauny, polimerjones, Sadistic Sandbox Player, awesome_man, hobodealer,

polimerjones
12th Sep 2009, 20:03
Is going out, getting friends, laid and exercise hars?

i agree with the rest. we dont need you kind here T.Mani. personally im married, work a 40 hour week and hang with friends and still have time for the forums. i could say i want the game to come out the most... this forum is for people like us and we can see your not like us.. so be like the red flash and go...

T.Mani
12th Sep 2009, 22:35
i agree with the rest. we dont need you kind here T.Mani. personally im married, work a 40 hour week and hang with friends and still have time for the forums. i could say i want the game to come out the most... this forum is for people like us and we can see your not like us.. so be like the red flash and go...

Hey, don't get me wrong. I want the game to come out too. No doubt about that.

But there is a difference between wanting a game and freakn go nuts over it. I mean... if you having such a hard time, that you start chewing your nails, and feel the urge to start a forum thread where you have to express your feelings about it, then yes, that person doesn't seem to have very much to do. So a spontanious advice is to freakn ctrl+alt+delete and go out and get some fresh air.

chickenchief
12th Sep 2009, 22:45
I sense trolling and elitism in this thread.

brauny
12th Sep 2009, 22:46
we have been on these forums for months and the crazy is starting to set in. U have been on for like a day so u dont kno how the feeling is. We want this game so bad and the slow releases of media is kinda like giving a 400lb starving man one donut. it doesn't make the anticipation go away and we are hungry for this game to come out. its too early for u to judge us. in two months or so u will prolly be a regular like me or polimerjones or SSP or hobodealer or awesome_man or poor bison and u will be crazy too. it might even hit u harder than us because denial is the first stage to acceptance and ur already denying that ur crazy for this game. the first warning sign in less than a day thats real bad

PoorBison
12th Sep 2009, 23:09
Omg, dude... you need a life. You need something else or another thing that is important to you. Go out, get some friends, get laid... or excercise... do all three. But if a game that's not released yet takes so much of your time and thoughts, then you obviously don't have much to do in your life.Why'd you register? If you are so concerned about playing around outside or whatever then you should be out there instead, and leave us fans alone.

Constructive posts please. Thanks! :)

brauny
12th Sep 2009, 23:46
hold up. i go outside and im involved wit my community all the time. u can be on this forum and still balance a life. I post all the time but i still get out

texkid4
12th Sep 2009, 23:56
yeah brauny's right, i go on this forum post a couple times and spend the rest of my day doing stuff with my friends and play sports.

brauny
13th Sep 2009, 00:06
hey 101 posts. U wantt da oath now.

FOBfan1995
13th Sep 2009, 00:21

Wow, what a jerk. I mean, I have to admit I am a bit obsessed over this game but that is no reason for someone to be a jerk like that. I have to confess that I have dreamt about this game also. I have a life, friends, varsity sports, and a really high gpa in highschool. My life is good. I just like to talk about video games on forums instead of around friends.T mani is the one who needs a life. He joined this forum just to make fun of someone. So t mani, please stop being such a douche bag.

texkid4
13th Sep 2009, 00:42
hey 101 posts. U wantt da oath now.

yah

PoorBison
13th Sep 2009, 01:10
hold up. i go outside and im involved wit my community all the time. u can be on this forum and still balance a life. I post all the time but i still get outHaha I know that, I was telling that guy who clearly doesn't think you can have a balanced life.

You guys are all good, most of us here have a pretty balanced life in terms of that. Apart from Mr "Don't post on Forums Because You Need To Exercise" who apparently spends all of his time getting laid and working out.

QCypher
13th Sep 2009, 01:38
Haha I know that, I was telling that guy who clearly doesn't think you can have a balanced life.

You guys are all good, most of us here have a pretty balanced life in terms of that. Apart from Mr "Don't post on Forums Because You Need To Exercise" who apparently spends all of his time getting laid and working out.

Ahaha...I laughed.

brauny
13th Sep 2009, 01:58
Haha I know that, I was telling that guy who clearly doesn't think you can have a balanced life.

yea i laughed too. and thats why i invented the S*it list jus for him. i nvr thought i would need one here cuz everyone here is cool except some ppl. And there is a girl on the forum so my comment about saying watever we want about girls and this being the man zone has been shattered. Sorry guys maybe jc3 forum lol

Mr Chainsaw
13th Sep 2009, 03:04
Yeah That guy can go in the S*it list right next to the Red Flash

PoorBison
13th Sep 2009, 03:18
yea i laughed too. and thats why i invented the S*it list jus for him. i nvr thought i would need one here cuz everyone here is cool except some ppl. And there is a girl on the forum so my comment about saying watever we want about girls and this being the man zone has been shattered. Sorry guys maybe jc3 forum lolAssume that everyone is a girl until proven otherwise :D

brauny
13th Sep 2009, 03:36
yea thats a good way to live life. that way u never piss off a girl buy saying somethin around ur buddies. it happens all the time

PoorBison
13th Sep 2009, 03:58
Heh, I only hang out with girls anyway. Lucky me :D

jtr7
13th Sep 2009, 04:00
The Mani lacks a sense of humor and facetiousness. It's up to him to compensate for his lack.

SolidSnake_123
13th Sep 2009, 04:30
Very odd.

T.Mani
13th Sep 2009, 09:13
Oooooooohhhh.... I'm shot!
I'm bleeeeding!

I'm like a guy standing next to a wall with a bunch of people surrounding me with automatic guns, aiming at me...

I am new, yes... as a registered member. Who says I haven't been scanning and watching over you before that?

brauny
13th Sep 2009, 14:16
well if u have that makes u a stalker and a creeper so we jus wanted to give u the benefit of the doubt. How did i get an infraction for censoring myself. Driber gave me a point and said i got an infraction for bd language when i censored the word. Wat the heck (hope that isn't concidered a swear too)

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
13th Sep 2009, 14:23
Uuuhh, I see some rushing unbeliever with a terrible lack of sense of humour around! Take it easy people, this is all about kidding, cursing EA and playing crazy! (If you're not already)

awesome_man
13th Sep 2009, 22:42
i run xc...i had to run a freakin race in the pourin rain and mud and al that crap ...heck we even had to run over a small stream...so dont be sayin to go get lives...comon man...grow a pair

brauny
14th Sep 2009, 00:33
i run xc...i had to run a freakin race in the pourin rain and mud and al that crap ...heck we even had to run over a small stream...so dont be sayin to go get lives...comon man...grow a pair

OOO NOOOOOOOO. Watch out for the lil fishies lol jk

awesome_man
14th Sep 2009, 01:11
when i posted that earlier ididnt realize there was a 2nd page...my bad..haha..but it is the truth....and it was very hard..but fun

brauny
14th Sep 2009, 01:14
u wanna be ambassador to marine life?

awesome_man
14th Sep 2009, 01:34
but im already Secretary of Defense of the National Security and Welfare of Panau

brauny
14th Sep 2009, 01:37
u can have two ambassador positions. i wont tell lol

awesome_man
14th Sep 2009, 01:45
i hate fish...only to eat i like

brauny
14th Sep 2009, 01:48
well then u should get to kno them better when there alive. but i must say underwater all they do is swim away from u and above water they breakdance for u for a lil bit but after tthat they have nothing to say and they dont even move. wat a lazy race lol