PDA

View Full Version : Ps2 controller compatibility

ramirez86
12th Sep 2009, 13:14
Hi everyone! I'd love to buy the game, but before taking it I would like to know if the game supports the PlayStation 2 controller on the Pc version, obviously with an adaptor...
Thank you very much for the answer

Mitsukayoi
12th Sep 2009, 14:56
Mine works fine with the demo, except for the inverted right stick. I have read on this board that this issue will be worked out for the release of the game. PS2 pads are so much comfier than xbox pads anyway.

ramirez86
12th Sep 2009, 15:05
I know...I've been using that pad for 8 years now and I find it perfect...I'm surely not going to buy any xbox controller as long as the ps2 one works and is supported by new games...:)...I'm going to buy the game, but I hope someone from Eidos can officially assure us the controller is supported...just to be sure

Marcus
14th Sep 2009, 09:27
We've already had official confirmation from Eidos that the inverted left stick issue has been fixed for the full game :)

ramirez86
14th Sep 2009, 13:20
Thank you very much...I found the thread in which they officially confirm it....going to buy the game as soon as possible

GuedesTDK
14th Sep 2009, 17:12
Thank you very much...I found the thread in which they officially confirm it....going to buy the game as soon as possible

Me too man... gonna play on PS2 controller too!:D