PDA

View Full Version : Do the cars still drive like crap?

idbangangelinajolie
12th Sep 2009, 12:23
Just Cause's car mechanics totally put me off the game. They felt like big boxes with wheels. I haven't seen any gameplay videos of how the car drives in Just Cause 2, so will we get to see some? If the car mechanics were good, then this would be the perfect game.

Hobodealer
12th Sep 2009, 12:42
Don't worry the Avalanch 2.0 Engine is a beast!

brauny
12th Sep 2009, 13:25
Just Cause's car mechanics totally put me off the game. They felt like big boxes with wheels. I haven't seen any gameplay videos of how the car drives in Just Cause 2, so will we get to see some? If the car mechanics were good, then this would be the perfect game.

Thx for sharing with us who you would bang. I would bang megan fox

texkid4
12th Sep 2009, 16:51
I would bang megan fox

anyone would

CentroX
12th Sep 2009, 17:26

they have changed it

texkid4
12th Sep 2009, 18:23
yah, in the 10 min. gameplay video the car controls looked pretty good of what we saw.

brauny
12th Sep 2009, 18:29
anyone would

tru dat lol. Megan fox prolly tries to bang herself in the mirror. I would try to if i looked like her lol. She is da only girl that has tattoos that i like.

idbangangelinajolie
12th Sep 2009, 22:42
yah, in the 10 min. gameplay video the car controls looked pretty good of what we saw.

Where can I see this video? Is he actually driving the car? because all i've seen so far is him using the parachute, grappling, and the helicopter (which I must say, looks like it handles better then the original game)

Also I'd have Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie together;)

brauny
12th Sep 2009, 22:50
Where can I see this video? Is he actually driving the car? because all i've seen so far is him using the parachute, grappling, and the helicopter (which I must say, looks like it handles better then the original game)

Id rather megan fox(duh) and bridget from the girls next door. I love blondes and she has big boobs lol

PoorBison
12th Sep 2009, 23:11
Zooey Deschanel!

Anyway, hehe, I'm too tired to say anything techmical but don't worry the cars will drive much better this time.

texkid4
12th Sep 2009, 23:22

well he drove a car for like 4 seconds and jumped out, but if you want to see it, go to the main site, then go to media then videos and it is in their.

texkid4
12th Sep 2009, 23:24
it called e3 walkthrough

brauny
12th Sep 2009, 23:43
yea it like 10 min long

FOBfan1995
13th Sep 2009, 00:29

I have never found Angelina Jolie attractive. All I see when I look at her are her big pufferfish lips. I'm a girl though so ya, maybe my opinion isn't that important.:)

PoorBison
13th Sep 2009, 01:12
I have never found Angelina Jolie attractive. All I see when I look at her are her big pufferfish lips. I'm a girl though so ya, maybe my opinion isn't that important.:)I wouldn't worry about that, I think the exact same thing about her and I'm a guy! :)

QCypher
13th Sep 2009, 01:35
I wouldn't worry about that, I think the exact same thing about her and I'm a guy! :)

I just realized thats why I dont like her. lol

Thank you, I guess.

brauny
13th Sep 2009, 01:55
i dont like her cuz she seems like a total b**ch. like if u said hi to her in school and u weren't wearin certain clothes she would be like "dork" lol. But then again i dated girls like that so who knows. For da record i broke up wit them cuz they were b**ches lol

slayer925
13th Sep 2009, 06:00
way of topic guys and the cars will drive much better. ihope they won't flip if ur driving and a tyre pops.

p.s megan fox much better then jolie

Driber
13th Sep 2009, 07:18
this kind of talk you can save for when you're around your buddies, keep it off these forums

brauny, you have an infraction for your language. do not circumvent the forum censor

topic starter banned, thread closed