PDA

View Full Version : Mini ninjas PC problem,someone help me solve It, please =p

Shatzi
12th Sep 2009, 08:33
Yesterday I bought Mini Ninjas PC game... I installed it and runned and when it finish load it just turn off and bring me back to deskopt without error ... What the hell? xD

I have GeForce 8800GTS 640mb with the newest drivers 190.smting ^^
AMD Athlon 5600+ x2
SoundMAX Integrated Digital HD Audio
Windows XP Professional SP 2

Please help.

dark_angel_7
12th Sep 2009, 16:56
Make sure you are using the latest drivers for your video and sound card. Also it could be other programs running/running in the background so try and keep things closed/off. You might also want to contact Eidos Support:

http://www.eidos.co.uk/support/worldmap.html

or IO Interactive Support:

ioi@ioi.dk

Shatzi
12th Sep 2009, 19:59
Where I can download music card drivers?

- I have turned all programs off . and still same bug =s
btw in demo version is exactly the same... i cant play o.o

david00
13th Sep 2009, 00:43
i have the same problem. If i know it was Eidos, i won't have bought, they are infamous for NOT helping customers who have bugs playing their games.

Shatzi
13th Sep 2009, 07:01
Ehh, yeah...I still didnt fixed the problem

Mendill
13th Sep 2009, 16:18
I have the same problem;
It start, then i see the Eidos logo,
then IO interactives logo,
a mini ninja screen,
then a "please dont turn off your computer while it auto-save" message page,
now it's a loading bar and lastly i see a stair/some grass and it shut down with no message error.

I did update my drivers and i usually don't have any problem running any other game.
Also, if it can help i bought the game online thru Steam.

Please help!

Shatzi
13th Sep 2009, 18:20
I have the same problem;
It start, then i see the Eidos logo,
then IO interactives logo,
a mini ninja screen,
then a "please dont turn off your computer while it auto-save" message page,
now it's a loading bar and lastly i see a stair/some grass and it shut down with no message error.

I did update my drivers and i usually don't have any problem running any other game.
Also, if it can help i bought the game online thru Steam.

Please help!
same there dude, same there...

McMillan
13th Sep 2009, 18:50
Solution for crash on startup (sometimes grass can be seen but error message is in background):

1. Download and install latest OpenAL : LINK (http://connect.creativelabs.com/openal/Downloads/oalinst.zip)
2. In X:\WINDOWS\system32 locate file caled wrap_oal.dll, copy it to Mini Ninjas and rename it to openal32.dll.
3. Play the game!

Shatzi
13th Sep 2009, 19:49
Solution for crash on startup (sometimes grass can be seen but error message is in background):

1. Download and install latest OpenAL : LINK (http://connect.creativelabs.com/openal/Downloads/oalinst.zip)
2. In X:\WINDOWS\system32 locate file caled wrap_oal.dll, copy it to Mini Ninjas and rename it to openal32.dll.
3. Play the game!
Wow! it fixed the problem thanks dude u rock !!

Mendill
13th Sep 2009, 23:05
Wow! it fixed the problem thanks dude u rock !!

That worked for me aswell,
thanks a lot dude!

SinaKing
15th Sep 2009, 23:33
Hello Friends !

I Have Sound Problem in the Game play ! For the First time That i have Launch the Game I Didn't have any Problem , But When i Close the Game And launch it Again , in the Game Play I don't have Sound , But every part of the game have sound except Game Play

please Help Me !

My MotherBoard is gigabyte M55S-S3 and i have the latest Sound card Update (2.31)

ThanX

Shatzi
16th Sep 2009, 13:02
I got next problem -.- on lvl 4... its loading and takes me back to deskopt daamn ;s
please help

BinAly
17th Sep 2009, 02:38
Well, I'm with the same problem.

The game loads flawlessly, and I'm even able to play a little bit of the first level. However, after some seconds of play, it just crashes and throws me back at my Desktop.

Already tried the OpenAL fixes, but it doesn't change anything. Still crashing back to my Desktop.

Hope I can find a way to get it fixed.

I'm running it on Windows XP 32 and bought the game through Steam.

kewlausgirl
14th Apr 2010, 11:45
Just letting you know the Open Al.dll file worked for my sound issues on the pc.

I was getting sound only for the cut scenes and no sound for anything else!

But the trick above worked wonders! Thanks dude!

Ninja heong
16th May 2010, 11:52
I have a problem during playing the last chapter of mini ninja .After I HAVE DEFEAT THE last evil warlord ,the game is crashed and jump out to the window.

snonoz
10th Sep 2010, 03:57
I searched the web for ages before I found the only thing that got this running for me - an Intro Fix that's on the Game Copy World site. It's simply 2 small files that need to be pasted into Mini Ninjas\Scenes folder (don't unzip them just overwrite existing)

http://m0001.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_mini_ninjas.shtml#Mini Ninjas NO INTRO FIX

My problem was the game wouldn't start AT ALL (bought DVD new for PC, fully installed, updated video drivers/directX, openAL fix done, disabled most HIDs, checked sys reqs ok, run as Admin with compatibilty for WinXP) and still absolutely nothing - just ninja.exe running as a 'process' (not application) which would NOT End Task and hang the PC.

Found this mentioned on http://www.rlslog.net/mini-ninjas-reloaded/ - only place I've seen it mentioned at all - I was going spare trying to get this running! :D

Hope this helps someone!!

shaheed0491@gmail
16th Sep 2012, 07:58
when i press windows button while loading in mini ninjas it crashed and when i open game it always crashes now please give me a way

lakota1987
9th Nov 2012, 07:44
I looked up ninjas because I love ninjas and found this, but honestly I don't know how this relates to ninjas.