PDA

View Full Version : Open with Unreal Ed?

TedBrownhole
12th Sep 2009, 04:59
Will PC users (upon purchase, of course) have the ability to view the maps in the Unreal Ed along with the models via 3dsm or Maya?

I've purchased on PS3 already and would definitely be willing to spend another $50~ to check it out in depth.

RYO_91
12th Sep 2009, 05:19
Will PC users (upon purchase, of course) have the ability to view the maps in the Unreal Ed along with the models via 3dsm or Maya?

I've purchased on PS3 already and would definitely be willing to spend another $50~ to check it out in depth.

theres a tool called umodel which allows you to extract the unreal engine models, then you must use milkshape and 3dsmax to edit them, so i think we will be able to view the maps

TedBrownhole
12th Sep 2009, 16:26
Thank you :)
Looking forward to it - tbh, was going to pirate the PC version since I already played through and completed most challenges on PS3... but Eidos deserves the money for this. There isn't much other than the original Deus Ex I've enjoyed from their work - Arkham Asylum deserves every penny it rakes in.

Inzane
12th Sep 2009, 16:51
Thank you :)
Looking forward to it - tbh, was going to pirate the PC version since I already played through and completed most challenges on PS3... but Eidos deserves the money for this. There isn't much other than the original Deus Ex I've enjoyed from their work - Arkham Asylum deserves every penny it rakes in.

Thats right they deserve every penny.I think we all would like a sequal for the PC.

RYO_91
12th Sep 2009, 23:13
Thats right they deserve every penny.I think we all would like a sequal for the PC.

yes they deserve it..... but is idiotic to buy the game 2 times