PDA

View Full Version : End boss help please

Tinibee
12th Sep 2009, 03:39
Ok so as usualy i just plowed (ploughed?) through the game and didn't get all the shrines cos gave up after two seconds finding the flower..so now i can't figure out how to defeat the final boss..is it goran agar? im not sure but anyway does anybody know if any of my magic spells or whatever will work apart from the meteor or lightening that i have already seen mentioned that kill him...i have the fireball, wind, sunrays and ice storm one...tried them all...sort of thought i was getting somewhere but think i was just turning the balls red. Also where do i find the shrine of whichever spell it is i need? i have this game on the wii and can't see how i could just jump back to a particular level? will i have to traipse back a few million miles to get it? any help appreciated, thankyou xx :o

dark_angel_7
12th Sep 2009, 16:58
Theres a Prime Guide available to buy which has tonnes of help and extras:

http://www.primagames.com/catalog/display.pperl?isbn=9780307465535

jessak
14th Sep 2009, 22:55
Ice Storm works. Meteor Storm is in the last level with snow; don't remember the name of that level thought.

the resolute girl
15th Sep 2009, 12:38
Ok so as usualy i just plowed (ploughed?) through the game and didn't get all the shrines cos gave up after two seconds finding the flower..so now i can't figure out how to defeat the final boss..is it goran agar? im not sure but anyway does anybody know if any of my magic spells or whatever will work apart from the meteor or lightening that i have already seen mentioned that kill him...i have the fireball, wind, sunrays and ice storm one...tried them all...sort of thought i was getting somewhere but think i was just turning the balls red. Also where do i find the shrine of whichever spell it is i need? i have this game on the wii and can't see how i could just jump back to a particular level? will i have to traipse back a few million miles to get it? any help appreciated, thankyou xx :o

so you know you just skipped major parts of the game knowingly and now complain that the ending is too hard ????? oooooooooh, sad panda.

just hit the guy with everything you got and equip arrowshield (once he launches the mental attack against you it gets directed back instantly), then you have enough time to shoot him with any power you got and take out smaller enemies for energy.

Memory
1st Nov 2009, 19:52
You could probably get through the end boss with lightning and meteor - basically large area offensive spell - therefore, in theory, ice stoem should work too.

MiniNinja
16th Nov 2009, 13:21
when i faced the final boss i had all the kuji magic scrolls without finding them
i suggest you use lightning scroll to make the orbs around him blow up