PDA

View Full Version : How long did it take to complete to 100%

finestatus
11th Sep 2009, 22:29
Hey guys and gals! How long did it take you to earn a platinum trophy for this game on the PS3? Thanks!

thebatman226
11th Sep 2009, 22:32
3 days and too 2 nights (:

Barnster79
11th Sep 2009, 22:38
3 days and too 2 nights (:

Yep, that´s exactly the amount of time you need, if you don´t have a life, friends, family and a job.

Normal people usually beat the game and get 100% in about 2 weeks. :whistle:

finestatus
11th Sep 2009, 22:42
How many hours is the first play thru? By the way I do not own the game yet using this to determine if its a rent or buy? Usually once I get platinum I store the game away. Thanks again!

Kai Rei
11th Sep 2009, 22:42
Yep, that´s exactly the amount of time you need, if you don´t have a life, friends, family and a job.

Don't blame him just because he didn't fall into the marriage trap. LMAO :p

Barnster79
11th Sep 2009, 22:53
Don't blame him just because he didn't fall into the marriage trap. LMAO :p

He apparently also did not fall into the job trap.

SolidSnake_123
11th Sep 2009, 23:03

Hey shut up dude, I beat it in that amount of time.. and trust me I have a life, so please don't post comments like that, its stupid and immature.:)

AngelsDontKill6
11th Sep 2009, 23:06
im still stuck on some one challange map so.... still haven't got it yet :(

batman4747
11th Sep 2009, 23:43
It took me 7 days to get all the achievements since I have not started college yet I had a lot of free time :).

SSJGoku786
11th Sep 2009, 23:57
Haven't got it yet. PS3 was out of commission. Had it exchanged yesterday.
Got 100% completion (story, challenges, riddles) yesterday. I just need one more trophy, Biggest Bang (hard mode). I've started that, too. Will hopefully have it completed sometime next week, possibly.

Griffins22
12th Sep 2009, 00:27
I just got it today.

Nightwing
12th Sep 2009, 00:53
I don't think completing 100% is really something we stay awake at night over. The storyline I can understand... cos quite frankly... I hadn't finished that on the first day after like 7 hours of solid play. So I got up the next day and continued. Completed it that following day, since then I haven't played it anywhere near as often. I'm still not 100% complete yet. I think I'm on like 97% or something like that, but I've got a job and other hobbies so it's not that important to me. I do intend to achieve that eventually.... it's just secondary.

I think that the emphasis people have on completing the storyline kinda points out just how good a job Paul Dini did. He seriously has my greatest admiration. Personally, I'd love nothing more than for him to give my novel in the works a little read and give his thoughts on it. That's how much I respect him. Somehow I doubt he reads this forum. lolz. :p

thebatman226
12th Sep 2009, 01:03
I think that the emphasis people have on completing the storyline kinda points out just how good a job Paul Dini did. He seriously has my greatest admiration. Personally, I'd love nothing more than for him to give my novel in the works a little read and give his thoughts on it. That's how much I respect him. Somehow I doubt he reads this forum. lolz. :p

Tbh, i dont like Paul Dinis writing all that much.
There are much better writers out there :thumb:
The story was fun but the dialogue was absolutely terrible :/

The worst is when batman says to a guy he just saved "Dont worry, i eat punks like these for breakfast" that was embarrassing :/

Grommers
12th Sep 2009, 01:20

You sir are an ungrateful twit.

Just because you don't have the power to not work, for 3 days and 2 nights does not mean you do not have a life/friend/or family, I have a friend whose in a wheel chair and beat it in about 2 days, thats just where there priorities are. I also suggest you take time off your "job and family and friends and learn about morals. Thanks.

Now, back on to topic, I am at 90% havent been playing all that much, challenge rooms well, dont feel batmanesque to me like the game did, so im not in a rush currently at 91% can't beat shock & awe and some other ones.

Talvrae
12th Sep 2009, 01:23
You sir are an ungrateful twit.

Just because you don't have the power to not work, for 3 days and 2 nights does not mean you do not have a life/friend/or family, I have a friend whose in a wheel chair and beat it in about 2 days, thats just where there priorities are. I also suggest you take time off your "job and family and friends and learn about morals. Thanks.

Now, back on to topic, I am at 90% havent been playing all that much, challenge rooms well, dont feel batmanesque to me like the game did, so im not in a rush currently at 91% can't beat shock & awe and some other ones.

Just by the way i have a life... I have a job who keep quite busy...bt got all the trophy in 3 days... arounds 15h of play i think... way not enough

SuperAdam79
12th Sep 2009, 01:24
I got 100% in 6 days...The extreme combat challenges were a pain.

Abeja
12th Sep 2009, 01:26
Tbh, i dont like Paul Dinis writing all that much.
There are much better writers out there :thumb:
The story was fun but the dialogue was absolutely terrible :/

The worst is when batman says to a guy he just saved "Dont worry, i eat punks like these for breakfast" that was embarrassing :/

What I thought was weird is Joker has a line like that too. Something like "We all know you eat punks like that breakfast". I found myself skipping through the lines not including the Joker. I found the interview tapes and Arkham story very interesting tho and loved all the riddles.

SuperAdam79
12th Sep 2009, 01:26
Just by the way i have a life... I have a job who keep quite busy... but i finished the game at 100% in 3 days... arounds 15h of play i think... way not enough

I agree..the game did seem way shorter than they were talking it up to be. But I still loved every minute of it, well except the fact that Freeze and Two-face weren't in it and that Zsaz was a throwaway villian.

thebatman226
12th Sep 2009, 01:30
What I thought was weird is Joker has a line like that too. Something like "We all know you eat punks like that breakfast". I found myself skipping through the lines not including the Joker. I found the interview tapes and Arkham story very interesting tho and loved all the riddles.

Haha yeah :/
And yes, the interview tapes, riddles and the whole spirit of arkham thing were sick (:

ThatGuyHarris
12th Sep 2009, 07:25
It took me 4 days. Easily the fastest I've beaten a game. It was just so engaging I couldn't put it down.

BradPitt
12th Sep 2009, 08:33
i finished platinum in 4 (maybe 5) days !!!

The game was so addicting :cool:

thebatgirl226
12th Sep 2009, 09:37

hahahaha he does have a life, friends and a family.
his friends and family enjoyed watching the game as much as he did playing.
it was pretty amazing.
:)

ItsHenry99
12th Sep 2009, 13:46
I completed the story mode on my 1st setting and done it again on hard then challenges so either 1,2,3 days :p

Batz-R-Us
12th Sep 2009, 14:13
All I've got to do is get the rest of the combat medals on the extreme challenges, get the mano-a-mano trophy and complete the game on hard.....

Brako
12th Sep 2009, 14:36
Gave up at 97% completion

Could not get past Sewer extreme and it made me hate the game in the end. Still have fond memories of story mode, but I just can't find the Bat-love to ever play this game again.

mwu
12th Sep 2009, 14:39
hmm .. 1 week in normal mode story .. 4 days with the challenge mode (i stuck in shock and awe about 3 days .. 3 days !!)