PDA

View Full Version : Can't get in to the vent!!! help

alienx
11th Sep 2009, 09:10
I entered the batcave for the first time and now I need to get in to Dr.Young's office. I went outside the Batcave and found a vent on the wall which by using my batclaw I opened and now I am stuck. I am unable to move in to the vent, there are no option available I tried detective mode and yet it is not showing me anything. Any thoughts!!!!!

Thanks

SteMot
11th Sep 2009, 09:25
I entered the batcave for the first time and now I need to get in to Dr.Young's office. I went outside the Batcave and found a vent on the wall which by using my batclaw I opened and now I am stuck. I am unable to move in to the vent, there are no option available I tried detective mode and yet it is not showing me anything. Any thoughts!!!!!

Thanks

Buy the game. That'll fix it.

The Coca Cola Company
11th Sep 2009, 10:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AawQvD8L_h4

Nemesis296
11th Sep 2009, 12:05

Thanks

It's not a bug in the game's code. It's a bug in your moral code.

:wave: bye pirate!

alienx
11th Sep 2009, 12:19
haha...clever and brilliant idea..sure i'll buy the game now!:mad2:

Nemesis296
11th Sep 2009, 12:22
haha...clever and brilliant idea..sure i'll buy the game now!:mad2:

Why does that make you mad? Doesn't it make you feel better about supporting the company that made this awesome game, rather than knowingly breaking the law? I dont know about you, but I certainly would feel better if I was in your situation...

Subjective Effect
11th Sep 2009, 13:12
I don't think alienx gets it.

AngelsDontKill6
11th Sep 2009, 13:15
hahahaha man its funny how many people post threads about how there game is broken or glitched.
haven't any of them read keirs words hahah

RYO_91
11th Sep 2009, 13:17

Thanks

are you idiot or what? did you noticed that you re saying you downloaded the game in a official forum? that diserves a big :lol::lol: LOL

Barnster79
11th Sep 2009, 22:48
Any thoughts!!!!!

Thanks

It always puts a smile on my face not only to see that dumb people donĀ“t even wait with their questions before the official release date of the game, no, they also write down questions on the developers forum.

Boy, do us a favor and send us a letter from your prison cell. There you can slam you head at the wall anytime. :lol: