PDA

View Full Version : Which TR Lara model do you want to see?

Error96_
11th Sep 2009, 00:52
Lara's look has changed alot recently so I was wondering which Lara look you would most want to see in the next TR game or games.

pinpal
11th Sep 2009, 00:56
the tomb raider underworld model. shes the best yet.

JRod108
11th Sep 2009, 01:03
A younger Underworld Lara, TRU Lara was the best one yet IMO

Gemma_Darkmoon_
11th Sep 2009, 01:09
Absolute and 1 million percent anniversary.

Legend Lara had a little too much make-up. TRU's Lara had a face that looked a bit ugly from some angles and maybe wasn't feminine enough for a good Lara model. TRA had the best look and very good for a younger Lara to come from.

LARALOVERnr1
11th Sep 2009, 13:24
Legend Lara. or Underworld Lara. NOT Anniversary Lara!!!

Flintmelody
11th Sep 2009, 13:34
I went for Anniversary look. Closest to a younger Lara look. Wouldn't mind a TRL based model either.

I don't like the way Lara's face looks in TRU or that Lara looks more like Megan Fox than Lara in the concept art so not those looks.

jayjay119
11th Sep 2009, 17:36
I voted for a completely new look but my ideal Lara would be a mix of the TRA and TRU one.

IvanaKC
11th Sep 2009, 19:36
Legend Lara would be great as young Lara.
That's for TR9 origins.
But if there would be something different I would choose Underworld Lara.

Bampire
11th Sep 2009, 21:05
I'm fine with Anniversary Lara and Underworld.

Legend's model pissed me off, with the caked on make-up.

chriss_99
11th Sep 2009, 21:19
Underworld Lara.
Anniversary is my second favorite.

trjunepearl
11th Sep 2009, 22:07
Hmmm....well I chose Anniversary, mostly for her face (not so much the in-game face, more like the look she had in that TR:A launch trailer and the concept arts. I really liked the animation in those!). That just really screamed "this is Lara Croft", in my opinion. Legend Lara was pretty, but she was almost too pretty- I agree with Goar, in Legend it really did look very caked on. :p I really loved the game model for Underworld, she was almost "perfect", so to speak, but I feel they made her look a bit less youthful than she should have been, and somehow lost her tan from Legend and went very pale.... :scratch: Therefore those are some points that put a downer on her TR:U appearance. Honestly I thought her best look was in AoD. But that wasn't on the list.... :hmm: And just imagine how much more perfect it would have looked if AoD was finished!!! :eek:

Technically speaking, Lara's look hasn't really changed. Yeah, her hair may be a little different in a slight colour change & length, but she still has the same narrow eyes, full lips, and defined jawline that she's always had in the games. Even if CD bases their next Lara model on Anniversary Lara or Underworld Lara or something, it still won't look the same, no matter how hard they try, because the graphics advance in each game they make. If they never upgraded the in-game graphics and animations, Lara would look almost exactly the same as she did in the very first game....and a lot of people probably wouldn't play it for its suckish graphics. :lol: So that's mainly the only reason why Lara "looks different" now.

Soooo.......I think I'm pretty much fine with anything, as long as it follows something around these lines: It has to actually look like Lara, :p , same long brown/red hair (I don't honestly care so much about the hairstyle, that's for those Braid vs. Ponytail people), same facial features, body structure, aaaaand she should probably look younger............

................and no more frosty make-up. :lol:

seashell093
11th Sep 2009, 23:58
anniversary render lara :)

Mick2412
12th Sep 2009, 00:13
I would have gone for the early Legend model. It was more like an improved AOD model and was the best model for Lara I have seen.

Out of the ones there, Anniversary wins it for me. She looked closest to how I thought Lara would look in next-gen. A great Lara look.

Pulse
12th Sep 2009, 09:47
Underworld's basic body shape, Anniversary CG Trailer skin-tone, legend hairstyle, Underworld hair color, smaller breasts, main outfit to be red jacket with black t-shirt and dark brown-grey pants with classic boot style (lace up)

angelus0901
12th Sep 2009, 10:43
Underworld Lara, definitely!! ;)

_Love2Raid_
12th Sep 2009, 11:35
A new concept comes with a new look! ;)

wdavid
12th Sep 2009, 18:21
I like how Lara looks in TRU, so i would love to see it back with some changes to make it a bit younger:D

JustMe
13th Sep 2009, 01:19
Underworld all the way! :D
I loved AoD too...but she's not in the poll-thingy :nut:

oraclebop
13th Sep 2009, 06:56
It's a young one right, and the closest they got to young was Anniversary Lara, but I felt that she had such a weird facial animation (but the braid was the awesomness! :nut:)

So Anniversary, with the whole "much more scarier then you" feel in Legend. :D

John Akam
13th Sep 2009, 07:18
Hmmm....well I chose Anniversary, mostly for her face (not so much the in-game face, more like the look she had in that TR:A launch trailer and the concept arts. I really liked the animation in those!). That just really screamed "this is Lara Croft", in my opinion. Legend Lara was pretty, but she was almost too pretty- I agree with Goar, in Legend it really did look very caked on. :p I really loved the game model for Underworld, she was almost "perfect", so to speak, but I feel they made her look a bit less youthful than she should have been, and somehow lost her tan from Legend and went very pale.... :scratch: Therefore those are some points that put a downer on her TR:U appearance. Honestly I thought her best look was in AoD. But that wasn't on the list.... :hmm: And just imagine how much more perfect it would have looked if AoD was finished!!! :eek:

Technically speaking, Lara's look hasn't really changed. Yeah, her hair may be a little different in a slight colour change & length, but she still has the same narrow eyes, full lips, and defined jawline that she's always had in the games. Even if CD bases their next Lara model on Anniversary Lara or Underworld Lara or something, it still won't look the same, no matter how hard they try, because the graphics advance in each game they make. If they never upgraded the in-game graphics and animations, Lara would look almost exactly the same as she did in the very first game....and a lot of people probably wouldn't play it for its suckish graphics. :lol: So that's mainly the only reason why Lara "looks different" now.

Soooo.......I think I'm pretty much fine with anything, as long as it follows something around these lines: It has to actually look like Lara, :p , same long brown/red hair (I don't honestly care so much about the hairstyle, that's for those Braid vs. Ponytail people), same facial features, body structure, aaaaand she should probably look younger............

................and no more frosty make-up. :lol:

YES indeed! How much Lara look 'changes' over the course of the game, my 5 years old nephew still recognize her as Lara ... either the classic look, the AoD look, the Legend look, Anniversary or Underworld ... when he sees her, he'll scream WraWra Cwroft! It means, Lara will always look like Lara.

And I choose Underworld Lara.