PDA

View Full Version : A must see video!!!!!!!! WOWW

pinpal
11th Sep 2009, 00:42
:eek::eek::eek::eek: is all I can say.
Check it out now!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTkuK0-sdY8 and again WOWWWW!!!!:eek::eek::eek:!!!

Error96_
11th Sep 2009, 00:47
Very good at the start but maybe too Karate movie like at the end.

JRod108
11th Sep 2009, 01:09
"I am you, with the flaws removed"
*Smack*
"Really?"

ROTFLMAO, Doppel got owned!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ahem, sigh, the karate was a little too much at some points though... great find, nonetheless, thanks.

Gemma_Darkmoon_
11th Sep 2009, 01:12
Maybe Lara Chan is CD's plan for more mellee combat. Just kidding. I love the tension between Lara and Doppelganger but would like to have seen a bit of a shootout. That would normally seem like the Lara way to settle things.

pinpal
11th Sep 2009, 01:17
Maybe Lara Chan is CD's plan for more mellee combat. Just kidding. I love the tension between Lara and Doppelganger but would like to have seen a bit of a shootout. That would normally seem like the Lara way to settle things.

yeah that would have worked:lol: just like it did in croft manor when dopplelara wooped laras butt in her own house.:lmao::lol:.

WCookie
11th Sep 2009, 01:18
Holy goody :eek:
I love the video :D
Who are you?
I am you with your flaws removed...
*slap*
WTH YOU JUST TOUCHED ME.
This last part was by me, course, that's why it is so stupid.
The all karate like action was pretty cool, Lara and the Dopell are just so funny :whistle:

:lol:

Bampire
11th Sep 2009, 02:12
Reminds me more of a fight in the Matrix films, but other then that it's an awesome find.

WCookie
11th Sep 2009, 02:20
Just a question?

This scene appears on the real game? :eek:

Ants_27_
11th Sep 2009, 06:34
"I am you, with the flaws removed"
*Smack*
"Really?"

ROTFLMAO, Doppel got owned!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That first punch was brilliant, or so I see it anyway:cool:

Bampire
11th Sep 2009, 07:21
Just a question?

This scene appears on the real game? :eek:

No.

Larahair
11th Sep 2009, 07:36
Love Lara's hairs it's all brown. Did you see how quickly Lara's hair moved on both the girls funny man hehe.

Lo
11th Sep 2009, 07:50
Excellent find! Reminded me of Angelina Jolie's moves as agent Fox in "Wanted" beating two tonnes out of character Wesley Gibson :lol:

chriss_99
11th Sep 2009, 08:07
Fantastic video!
It looks absolutely stunning, but karate moves don't suit Lara.

GoranAgar
11th Sep 2009, 09:34
That is brilliant. I love it.

angelus0901
11th Sep 2009, 09:34
Wow, I love it.... Matrix style! And I f-love The Matrix!!!! ;)

EDIT:

Oh God, guys, watch this vid, it's hilarious!! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD4obY3cu5I

RaiderGirl#1
11th Sep 2009, 10:08
Very nicely done!
That youtuber has produced some other brilliant stuff--I suggest you all watch their few other videos! :)

Max 28
11th Sep 2009, 10:16
The start with the tense confrontation and then the *WHACK* with Dopple's face was awesome but after that, I kinda hated it. :o The karate was terrible, didn't look Lara Croft at all to me, and there were those stupid slomo kicks where they didn't even conect but Lara's legs just flaied around in the air. Also, the setting was a bit bright and happy for me. I just wouldn't have put the effort into the karate moves when a few fists and a good old shoot out would have been so much more exciting.

tombraidergal
11th Sep 2009, 14:15
I couldn't watch the whole thing coz the stupid itouch wouldn't let me. But that is was cool, I like the mr and mrs one is saw ages ago and the pirates of the caribean too! Hilarious!

NightRain'06
11th Sep 2009, 14:27
For some reason, because of the music I thought it was referencing Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Then I recalled the moves were similar to The Matrix near the middle of the video. Haha..

Great job on the video !

Eidos, please add her as DLC new playable character in Tekken 6 !! Or Tekken 7 ! I'd prefer BOTH in 7.

Then again, reading the features for T6, we could just create both since it has a deep customization system. :D "Endless Possibilities to Customize." I cannot wait for the game and create my LC and Doppelganger versions !!

tombraidergal
11th Sep 2009, 15:09
Cool, I used to play tekken... I had tekken 3 on ps2... Is xiayou still in it along with her mousy brown Ginger friend double?

NightRain'06
11th Sep 2009, 15:29
Cool, I used to play tekken... I had tekken 3 on ps2... Is xiayou still in it along with her mousy brown Ginger friend double?

Yes, Xiayou is still in it. According to the feature list, Tekken 6 has the largest amount of characters out of the entire series totaling 40-- 34 original, 6 new. I don't know about the mousy Ginger friend double.

tombraidergal
11th Sep 2009, 15:37
Ha ha, christie let you play as eddie as well... You just press a different button than (x)...

jayjay119
11th Sep 2009, 17:28
Wow, that was just amazing lol. I bit to karate-ish but i really enjoyed Lara getting some beating down time on the dopple for a change!

Lo
11th Sep 2009, 17:47
Wow, that was just amazing lol. I bit to karate-ish but i really enjoyed Lara getting some beating down time on the dopple for a change!

How I would love to see Lara do that to "Bacon Lara" in TR1 :lol:

qwerty
11th Sep 2009, 18:01
OMG...............aaaa that looked awesome...why cant lara have some of those move in that bloody game

Lo
11th Sep 2009, 18:14
OMG...............aaaa that looked awesome...why cant lara have some of those move in that bloody game

Please spare a thought for the humble keyboard players amongst us :lol:

LARALOVERnr1
11th Sep 2009, 19:34
VERY cool!

GamemasterJJ
11th Sep 2009, 19:57

I don't get why the don't make Lara this unrealistically cool anyway... I'm actually angry that CD aren't making her this cool :(

pinpal
11th Sep 2009, 20:04
I don't get why the don't make Lara this unrealistically cool anyway... I'm actually angry that CD aren't making her this cool :(

Yeah if they make lara like this for the next game. you can expect alot of action cutscenes, I hope they be interactive.:)

jayjay119
11th Sep 2009, 20:31

I know, when you think about it TR really was an odd creation when it came out. Never has there been a game where realism and unrealism have gelled so well. The way Lara had to move, calculating jumps, deciding where to jump etc was really realistic, yet Lara could make the most unrealistically long jumps I have ever seem. But this is good and has always worked well for TR, its one thing CD really need to try to bring back for their games.

If this 'leaked' info is true though it sounds like they are certainly going to be!

JRod108
11th Sep 2009, 20:53
I wouldn't like it if Lara went all martial arts on us. If CD were to make her go melee, then I'd prefer a more kickboxing style.

nikkinickels
11th Sep 2009, 22:06
the punch was priceless and it looked liek the Doppelgängere had a delayed reaction lmfaoo like "....oh wait OW JEEEZZZ" LOL

RuumTaedor
12th Sep 2009, 04:43
Great stuff! It must take a long time to learn to animate.

Pulse
12th Sep 2009, 09:28
That was awesome! :D But Lara should have a more raw, brutal melee. Like punching and elbowing and kneeing and brutal kicking

Black_Alchemist
12th Sep 2009, 09:35
Great stuff! It must take a long time to learn to animate.

about 3 years would give you a basic understanding of the technique used but to become an animator you'll never learn it the whole process is always changing for different things but the fundamentals always the same.

a majority of perople that say they can animate don't actually understand the principles of animation to make the characters more believable, and the one thing that is an animators best friend ................ and that is reference

_Love2Raid_
12th Sep 2009, 11:41
Great video, just amazing! :thumb:

More please! :D

For some reason, because of the music I thought it was referencing Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Then I recalled the moves were similar to The Matrix near the middle of the video. Haha..

Great job on the video !

Eidos, please add her as DLC new playable character in Tekken 6 !! Or Tekken 7 ! I'd prefer BOTH in 7.

Then again, reading the features for T6, we could just create both since it has a deep customization system. :D "Endless Possibilities to Customize." I cannot wait for the game and create my LC and Doppelganger versions !!

I'm going to do that too! :lol:

oraclebop
12th Sep 2009, 12:38
Interesting video, Doppelhoe's reaction to the punch is priceless.

And I can't wait for Tekken 6!

And apparently, Doppelhoe is not a word and can actually be transalated to Doppelganger. :D

wdavid
12th Sep 2009, 18:20
great video:D

Arctic
13th Sep 2009, 14:28
I saw it here the other day :D It's really impressive! I'd love to be able to do stuff like that (the animations, I mean, not the fighting :D .. though that would be pretty cool too)

LARALOVERnr1
13th Sep 2009, 14:35
That was awesome! :D But Lara should have a more raw, brutal melee. Like punching and elbowing and kneeing and brutal kicking

yeah, or an animation of Lara fighting a bunch of zombies, while she's shooting, kicking, punching and decapitating... that would be so cool! :D

tombraidergal
13th Sep 2009, 15:34
this is what i love- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD4obY3cu5I
it made me laugh so much when i first saw it.

this is good-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpdHJfN_7Dc

i saw them both ages ago.

pinpal
13th Sep 2009, 17:05
this is what i love- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD4obY3cu5I
it made me laugh so much when i first saw it.

this is good-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpdHJfN_7Dc

i saw them both ages ago.

LOL larson slapped kid:lol::lol:

Pulse
14th Sep 2009, 01:14
That video is why we should get a CGI movie!

anyone agree???

Cheese is nice.
14th Sep 2009, 01:40
That video is why we should get a CGI movie!

anyone agree???

OH MY GOSH YES!!! why do we need a live actress when we can just take her voice? Imagine if the graphics were like Beowulf . . . Epic.

JRod108
14th Sep 2009, 02:07
Ooh!! A CGI movie with Keeley Hawes? (Spelling?) That would be awesome! She's number 4 in my top 5 favorite voice actors/actresses of all time.

BobbyDQ
17th Sep 2009, 16:45
That was incredible. That tottaly should have been in the TRU game. Love it.

NightRain'06
27th Nov 2009, 04:04
I apologize for digging up an old thread.

But today, as I said previously, I have finally created LC and Dopplegangar in Tekken 6. I could only use Julia since she already had the ponytail available for purchase (which costs 1 million in Fight Money :eek: ) and similar wardrobe overall to both characters. Right now, I don't really have my versions of them. They're similar to in-game of TRU. I was actually surprised there was had dual thigh pistol holsters. LOL... Lara's also wearing glasses because unfortunately it can't be removed as it is part of one of the default costumes.

I was actually surprised the customization was not exactly as deep as SC IV. :hmm: I know it can't be the same but I was expecting a bit more than what exists in Tekken 6.

Anyway, I'm glad to have both in the game. :D

Ants_27_
27th Nov 2009, 08:01
Ooh!! A CGI movie with Keeley Hawes? (Spelling?) That would be awesome! She's number 4 in my top 5 favorite voice actors/actresses of all time.

I agree.

Go on DCI Alex Drake!:cool:

MaloneCroft09
27th Nov 2009, 08:26
If you thought that was a must see vid, take a look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apVFk6Qdhvw
:cool:
Note: this is FAKE.:mad2:

naraku
27th Nov 2009, 10:13
If you thought that was a must see vid, take a look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apVFk6Qdhvw
:cool:
Note: this is FAKE.:mad2:

That one had a neat sound track.

as for the original OP, I thought I'd recognize that fighting scene, it's the Neo and :scratch:can't recall the asian guy in white's name scene from Matrix Reloaded.

I think the guy's name was Seraph.

Tihocan
27th Nov 2009, 11:13
Well, thanks for digging this one up - haven't seen that vid.

I'd be more inclined to say it's kung fu - not karate ;)

I wouldn't like it if Lara went all martial arts on us. If CD were to make her go melee, then I'd prefer a more kickboxing style.

Muay Thai Lara for the win.

AdobeArtist
27th Nov 2009, 19:54
That sure was an impressive video. OK, so it blatantly ripped off the Matrix Reloaded sequence, but still amazing how well it used a game engine to imitate it.

And did anybody follow some of the video links on that page? Here is one you gotta check out. I would love to see this in the next game :thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj0PrxZ-ABo&feature=related