PDA

View Full Version : Strange PS3 issue

shocker38
10th Sep 2009, 17:55
I have just cot my copy of Batman:AA today, I have a strange issue, I press any of the cross hair buttons or the R2 button and the screen is filled with what looks like a console command box. I am unable to do the ground attack where you press R2 and triangle together. Can anyone help me please.

sparkman2
10th Sep 2009, 18:15
im confused... what?

shocker38
10th Sep 2009, 19:51
It know it sounds weird but it looks like a console command screen like when you play games on the pc and press '~'. I restarted the game twice the second time the issue has gone, I have not tried restarting again as I want to play the game. By the way I was really surprised, this game is living up to all the gushing its getting, well done.

Nemesis296
10th Sep 2009, 20:01
It know it sounds weird but it looks like a console command screen like when you play games on the pc and press '~'. I restarted the game twice the second time the issue has gone, I have not tried restarting again as I want to play the game. By the way I was really surprised, this game is living up to all the gushing its getting, well done.

Dont take this the wrong way, but do you have a legit PS3? I have never heard of a console command window showing up in a game on a console...ever.

Bruce-Wayne
10th Sep 2009, 20:06
are you using the standard dualshock 3 controller or a generic controller maybe with a macro setting???

shocker38
10th Sep 2009, 20:23
Its the standard ps3 controller which came from my ps3 slim, also there is no piracy on ps3, so it is legit, unless play do bootleg.

SSJGoku786
10th Sep 2009, 20:31
Hmm. Well, I would recommend trying another copy, to determine whether it's the console or the disc.
If a friend has a copy of the game, ask to try it out.

If not, then contact Play.com as soon as possible, so you can get a refund or an exchange. But, there's a timelimit. I think 7 days, I'm not 100% sure.

shocker38
10th Sep 2009, 20:38
cheers guys, I think I will try and complete the game without turning my ps3 off. Thanks for you help guys.