PDA

View Full Version : Ps3 get's Joker, PC should also get something....

Florro
10th Sep 2009, 17:34
It's just unfair, I think..

but what would be extra in the PC version....

maybe Bat-mobile ;)

or play as Robin,.....

I would really like a extra feature ( PC ONLY )

Pbrad08
10th Sep 2009, 17:39
Our extra is free user-created content. 'Nuff said.

Florro
10th Sep 2009, 17:42
Our extra is free user-created content. 'Nuff said.

explain please ( i don't understan, not english :P )

The Coca Cola Company
10th Sep 2009, 18:36
He's talking about texture mod's and such. PC is the only platform that has exclusive PhysX effects too.

PS3 gets exclusive Joker maps because Sony payed Rocksteady to make them. No one owns the PC platform, so it's impossible to pay Rocksteady to make exclusive content for the PC. If they make new content they will distribute it to the other platforms as well.

RYO_91
11th Sep 2009, 00:45
a ghotam city expansion would be nice, so you could use the batmobile and fight other criminals like the black mask or harvey dent

The Coca Cola Company
11th Sep 2009, 00:47
Since the game is named "Batman: Arkham Asylum", I'm sure that there won't be any expansions or DLC that take place outside of the Asylum.

But it's a good idea for a sequel...

SolidSnake_123
11th Sep 2009, 00:52
wow guys, is the world gonna end if you don't get DLC??? Haha only joking, but come on guys just enjoy the game.... DLC is DLC... and you don't have any. :)

Mani-Man
11th Sep 2009, 06:16
The pc version gets that physx thing and free texture mods.Just wait 1-2 weeks after the pc release you get mods that make the ps3 users jealous.

RYO_91
11th Sep 2009, 06:27
The pc version gets that physx thing and free texture mods.Just wait 1-2 weeks after the pc release you get mods that make the ps3 users jealous.

my card doesnt support physx :(, its a geforce 7600gs , anyway this month im getting a ati hd 4850 or 4770

trek554
11th Sep 2009, 06:32
my card doesnt support physx :(, its a geforce 7600gs , anyway this month im getting a ati hd 4850 or 4770 I hope the rest of your system isnt as old as the 7600gs or that 4850 will be waste.

Cirap
11th Sep 2009, 11:36
better graphics
physx
user made content

PC version gets plenty. game itself is also cheaper, and we get DLC on the first day. All for the low cost of waiting a few more weeks

Nemesis296
11th Sep 2009, 12:08
Since the game is named "Batman: Arkham Asylum", I'm sure that there won't be any expansions or DLC that take place outside of the Asylum.

But it's a good idea for a sequel...

Crime Alley takes place in Gotham :rasp:

Subjective Effect
11th Sep 2009, 13:14
Even without PhysX the gfx will be higher res, higher quality.

Kevin =]
12th Sep 2009, 10:37
seriously after seeing joker, you have to consider this... in the joker dlc packs he doesnt have any extreme maps so its like if you can beat it easy, theres not more of a challenge. Joker was a cute dlc but not coming close to batman gameplay. Seriously, i own a pc and sure i was whining the first few days finding out we didn't have joker... but after seeing some videos im all like "ehhh... ill just stick with batman, i mean he can do everything joker cant...."

so in my closing im just figuring that joker is a great dlc for ps3, i say good for them, but you know, its not something to be actually mourning about... (but i guess there are those types who just LOVE joker...)

The Coca Cola Company
12th Sep 2009, 15:29
I agree, I have seen videos of the joker challenge maps, and it's nothing special. It's a nice add-on but it's not groundbreaking.