PDA

View Full Version : My son just informed me that Mini Ninjas is out

chip5541
10th Sep 2009, 13:28
Darn you I/O darn you. Now I am going to lose my PS3 again. :mad2:

Jeffers
10th Sep 2009, 18:55
My copy is sat at the post office because the silly postman wouldn't put it through the door without a signature (he had no problem leaving 3 boxes of plants on the front door step though!!):mad2:

KillerCroc
12th Sep 2009, 19:07
Bummer Chip, I bought this game for my son and me, and we have an agreement with it, I buy the game, I get to play it and he can play it when I'm taking a break. But seriously Chip, I would actually try this game, if you remember from the N64 days, Mystical Ninja starring Goemon, this is very similar to it but Mini Ninjas is better, obviously. There isn't shame in playing a game with kiddy ninjas...and childlike humor. I get a kick out of it.

Mystical Ninja starring Goemon (http://www.gamespot.com/n64/action/mysticalninjastarringgoemon/index.html?tag=result;title;0)

chip5541
15th Sep 2009, 15:28
Actually I loved the demo. So did the kids. I will more than likely make them wait until Christmas :rasp:

KillerCroc
15th Sep 2009, 21:13
Actually I loved the demo. So did the kids. I will more than likely make them wait until Christmas :rasp: Nice. :cool: I already beat it once, it has a nice system.