PDA

View Full Version : Posting of piracy bragging comments

jaywalker2309
10th Sep 2009, 10:25
Hey all,

I think it goes without saying that anyone stupid enough to post on our official forums boasting about pirating our games is going to last as long as it takes us to see they've posted.

I dont fully understand why people feel the urge to try and brag about illegal acts, but meh whatever floats ya boat, takes you longer to sign up and post then it does us to click `ban` user.

chip5541
10th Sep 2009, 13:23
Please read my signature

http://wickedstageact2.typepad.com/life_on_the_wicked_stage_/WindowsLiveWriter/AaarghHappyTalkLikeAPirateDay_759B/pirate%5B3%5D_1.jpg

exoduslow
10th Sep 2009, 15:24
Yes I agree with you moderators. People deserve to be banned if they Pirate Arkham asylum.

Also love Keir's legendary response to the pirates :)

"It's not a bug in the game's code, it's a bug in your moral code. "

Waiting for my copy to arrive on the 18th !

Inzane
12th Sep 2009, 02:08
Ya just ban them,

Kettels
12th Sep 2009, 05:11
it is kind of funny though :)

Batman The Trailer Hunter
12th Sep 2009, 05:21
Ban the heretics!!!!1

betelgeus
12th Sep 2009, 15:55
whats even worse is the moderators took a week to notice,must have been summer break for them

georgek
12th Sep 2009, 17:31
Hi everyone!! I have a problem with this demo version. I have installed it, but when I click Play shortcut then comes this message:
General protection fault!
History: QA_APPROVED_BUILD_OCTOBER_2008 174265 24-07-2009 11:19.11 FMOD: 42200/42200 Game

RaiseException() Address = 0x7c812aeb (filename not found)
GColor::GetHSI() Address = 0x1c0676e (filename not found)
GColor::GetHSI() Address = 0x1a4657f (filename not found)

could someone tell me what is that the problem, and how to make the game run?
what if this would be with the official game, but not only the Demo?

betelgeus
12th Sep 2009, 17:35
what is your system especialy your cpu

MarkHamill_Joker_Rules
12th Sep 2009, 17:38
tbh i dont see the point in piracy there is no thrill when you download it like when you go out to the shop and you see it on the shelf and then go to the check out and buy the game which to me is the best the thrill of paying my cash and the guy handing me the game putting the cd in the case. was immense. i would never download games. ruins it for everyone. btw thanks for creating an immense game.

macmurphy
12th Sep 2009, 17:54
tbh i dont see the point in piracy there is no thrill when you download it like when you go out to the shop and you see it on the shelf and then go to the check out and buy the game which to me is the best the thrill of paying my cash and the guy handing me the game putting the cd in the case. was immense. i would never download games. ruins it for everyone. btw thanks for creating an immense game.

Oh, the smell of a freshly opened manual. The first thing i do is open it in the middle and plunge my nose in taking a big old sniff. You can't get pleasure like that from a downloaded game :nut:

betelgeus
12th Sep 2009, 18:09
how on earth do people like steam and d2d stay alive,i can get the full retail copy from play delivered on the day for 24.99,yet a d2d charge 10 pound more and i get no case booklet or cd plus have to use my bandwidth to get it.

wish someone could explain that.

MarkHamill_Joker_Rules
12th Sep 2009, 18:27
Oh, the smell of a freshly opened manual. The first thing i do is open it in the middle and plunge my nose in taking a big old sniff. You can't get pleasure like that from a downloaded game :nut:

yep it is immense :D just seeing the manual and the disc being able to put the disc in the console and the start up one word epic!!!!

Inzane
12th Sep 2009, 21:50

I thought I only did that:D I love that smell.

pleomax
14th Sep 2009, 21:21
Oh, the smell of a freshly opened manual. The first thing i do is open it in the middle and plunge my nose in taking a big old sniff.haha yea i do that, also with new catalogues as well.

With regards to piracy some people are just cheap, they spend a fortune on hardware and download their games for free. It's exactly the same as shoplifting in my book.

bughole5
14th Sep 2009, 21:52
more than half of the people that posted in here have downloaded the game and played it..:lol: