PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Explosive Gel Upgrade Not Possible?

BCNUnHELL
9th Sep 2009, 23:04
I have finished the story on normal and during the combat/Predator challenges I dont have the ability to use the sonic explosive batarang or the selective explosive gel even though I got those in the single player after finishing the story... Is it only possible to use the upgrades you get till they fill the open slots on the 8 direction selector or am I missing something??? :confused: :confused:

--Just to clarify --
I only have the sonic batarang that draws the inmates to it not the one that knocks them out and only have the proximity explosive gel even though I have purchased every upgrade on that difficulty level!!

PLEASE HELP!!!:mad2::mad2::mad2:

Mayday six
10th Sep 2009, 03:35
I have finished the story on normal and during the combat/Predator challenges I dont have the ability to use the sonic explosive batarang or the selective explosive gel even though I got those in the single player after finishing the story... Is it only possible to use the upgrades you get till they fill the open slots on the 8 direction selector or am I missing something??? :confused: :confused:

--Just to clarify --
I only have the sonic batarang that draws the inmates to it not the one that knocks them out and only have the proximity explosive gel even though I have purchased every upgrade on that difficulty level!!

PLEASE HELP!!!:mad2::mad2::mad2:

Yeah you can get them, go back into your finished story mode and collect and solve riddles till you get the required exp.

SSJGoku786
10th Sep 2009, 03:37
As stated above. Solving Riddles gains you experience points. Which you can then use to purchase/unlock the remaining upgrades.

Nemesis296
10th Sep 2009, 03:41
You guys are misinterpreting what he is saying. He already has the gadgets, but he doesn't know how to use them ;)

Sonic Batarang: You have to act like you're aiming it again and press the button for detonation. It only shows up with a yellow circle if a guy is nearby to it, though it will bring a guy to it if there are suicide collars in the area. Once you detonate a Sonic Batarang it can't be used again, so use it wisely.

Explosive Gel Selective Detonation: This one took me a bit to figure out. If you have laid more than one explosive gel, you can zoom in on one of them and only detonate the one you are zoomed in on. It will take a few tries to get it right, trust me.

Hopefully this is the info you were looking for...the gadgets are there and can be used, but you have to know how to use them :)