PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Have Any Tips On How To...

AStar08
9th Sep 2009, 18:36
Avoid those damn plants of Ivy's that shoot out the "poisonous bubbles"? I swear those freakin things are annoying. They took alot of health when I played through on Normal, but now that Im on HARD difficulty; I basically loose all my health (aka. die) just getting hit by 1 or 2. So does anyone have any strategys on how to somehow kill them before they detect you?

Chimaera
9th Sep 2009, 18:39
Once you get the zip line it's simpler, but until that just follow this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23_g2bXmM5Y

BatPoli
9th Sep 2009, 18:43
You must walk crouch and kill them.

sorry for my english, but i'm italian

Talvrae
9th Sep 2009, 19:09
get close to them use multiple batrang to destroy spore, then press prompt touch to destroy the bub when you are close to them

nanotech1
9th Sep 2009, 19:17
Walk up to them, wait for the spores (keep a bit of distance), make sure you have triple batarangs equipped, when they come out, aim and throw. Now go up to the plant and press 'X' or 'A' to destroy it.

batman4747
9th Sep 2009, 19:43
All you have to do it crouch towards them and press A or X depending what console your on and batman destroys the pod I played on normal and hard and the never open maybe once or twice and that's it.

NightRain'06
9th Sep 2009, 22:13
I did not know you could get up close and destroy the plants.

theguf
10th Sep 2009, 17:11
A free 25xp each, worth squelching em. Besides, Batman wouldn't leave em there...so get on it!

CaptainMcMulla
10th Sep 2009, 17:14
Just sneak by pressing R2.

dquietstorm
10th Sep 2009, 17:44
Yeah Wow, didn't think that this would be much trouble being that Batman says, "I need to get up close and destroy the pod inside"...but to reiterate crouching walk/sneak toward the plant and tap X or A. On Hard mode the plant opened on me once didn't kill me though.

jacobe
10th Sep 2009, 18:41
there are part of the game that the plants spit 1 bubble and some part the plants spits 2 or 3... BATARANG is the weapon to use. then go straight to the plant and the game will tell you what to do next. (in XBOX press A in PS3 press X )

Zombie-Gamer
10th Sep 2009, 20:59
I just used the quick batarang move on them.. then just get up close.... I love the sound they make when u kill them :D

Turn and Face the Strange
10th Sep 2009, 21:03
What's all this about batarangs and stuff?

Just sneak past. They react to movement or something. Just walking slowly or crouching can get you past them safely.

RoC1909
13th Sep 2009, 20:09
I did not know you could get up close and destroy the plants.

I thought the same thing as well. I shot the spores with the batarang, but didn't realize that I could kill the plant. Hmm.....interesting.

jacobe
16th Sep 2009, 12:25
killing the plants adds up to your level up guage... so that's why you need to kill it. if you aprouch the plant quickly it will not spit/spits, but if you approuch it slowly then it will spit/spits. AND THAT'S WHY YOU NEED TO USE BATARANG TO HIT THE SPORES/FLYING BUBBLE. that's what batarang is all about. game designer/artist put that plants to kill and to help you achive extra level-ups.