PDA

View Full Version : New Rocksteady Project?

PunchAndJudy
8th Sep 2009, 21:41
Does any one think that rocksteady would be an amazing choice 4 to create a Predator game similar 2 Batman Arkham Asylum, u now how predator stalks his prey etc the gadgets etc it would be amazing

stubs182
8th Sep 2009, 21:50
mis-leading title, also no. whilst that would be awesome, its already too similar to AA. I'd rather they just made a batman sequel instead.

stoobytoons
8th Sep 2009, 21:59
mis-leading title, also no. whilst that would be awesome, its already too similar to AA. I'd rather they just made a batman sequel instead.

Agreed.. on all counts. There should be a rule about misleading titles.

JamesGunot
8th Sep 2009, 22:03
i was reading in xbox world magazine that there is a RUMOUR! that they may be doing the new hitman game but it doesnt sound likely

stubs182
8th Sep 2009, 22:05
i was reading in xbox world magazine that there is a RUMOUR! that they may be doing the new hitman game but it doesnt sound likely

that rumour was debunked by eidos, they were pretty adamant that the hitman franchise belongs with original developers IO Interactive. Who are actually working on the next hitman game NOT rocksteady

JamesGunot
8th Sep 2009, 22:10
ah thanks for clearing that up for me

ggratchet
9th Sep 2009, 04:07
They should at least help in the development of the new Thief 4 (It's also eidos). Some of the puzzles and exploration ideas could work well in Thief.

MKBat
9th Sep 2009, 04:59
Does any one think that rocksteady would be an amazing choice 4 to create a Predator game similar 2 Batman Arkham Asylum, u now how predator stalks his prey etc the gadgets etc it would be amazing

It would be cool Id Predator was In a Batman game I mean why not he was IN a crossover with him